The Nightmare, and Forever Fall Forest.

We see a short browned haired 16 year old male walking through the dull-grey halls of a school, the school is unknown, but it looks modern. He had glasses, and brown eyes, and wore normal looking clothes, a pale long sleeve shirt, and light-blue sweatpants.

He looked around, confused.. "Where am I.." he spoke, as he walked further and further into the school halls.

He saw a classroom door open, and he walked into it. He saw it was a normal classroom, it wasn't a dull-grey color though, it was all normal colors now.

His expression changed from blank to a smile, he walked towards the window, opening it. Outside was a sunny day, overlooking a modern earth city.

He placed his arm on the window, resting his chin atop his hand. He felt at peace, for some reason he hadn't felt that in a long time. He didn't know why, he didn't even know who he was.

He heard the door open behind him and turned, and saw a group of teenagers his age, he knew them, he remembered who he was, and who they were... They were his friends. They were all in casual clothing, Markus, had green eyes, and bright blond hair. Andrew had blue eyes, black hair. Catherine, she had brown eyes like him, and dark blond hair. Aria, she had grey eyes, and long brown hair.

Markus smiled as he walked over to him, "Finally found you, we were lookin all over the school for you Vic." He told the male who smiled.

"Sorry, I just.. Like this window, and are you going to keep calling me that?" He asked Markus.

Markus nodded with a smile, "Until I beat you in a game! I will keep calling you Vic, it's short for Victories which you keep getting!" He said, causing Vic to chuckle.

Andrew chimed in, "We've all been calling you it, it's your nickname now, no getting rid of it." he told him, who sighed a bit.

"I think it suits you in some weird way, so you should just accept it" Aria told him

Catherine nodded, "Yea, and I'm pretty sure everyone calls you it more than your real name by now.." she said.

"More.. than my real name.. Huh.. oh well, i'll just roll with it." Vic said as he sighed with a smile, and his friends smiled with him, Vic looked around, he felt something was off, he didn't know why.

"Something wrong Vic?" Markus asked him.

Vic looked around, "Are we missing someone.. I feel like we are?.." he questioned, all 4 of them looked confused at him.

"Nope, we aren't, it's always been us 5, are you feeling alright?" Catherine told and asked Vic, who nodded.

"Must just be me then.." Vic said as he shook his head to get it out of his mind.

Aria smiled, "We should head home, school ended a while ago, we've been looking for you for at least a hour.." she told him.

Markus laughed a bit, "To be fair, we should've checked this spot first" he told them, they all took a moment of realization before agreeing with him.

Vic smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry, then we should head home then.." Vic said as they nodded, they were leaving the classroom, Vic was at the door as they started to walk down the hall.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake, a bit.

"What the hell?" Andrew yelled out as they all fell to the ground, they slowly got back up.

"Guess it was just a mini-earthquake- '' Aria went to say, but was cut off, by the windows nearby shattering, and after a giant roar was heard.

Vic went wide eyed, he could never forget this roar, it was ingrained in his mind. It caused him to remember everything..