Going To Meet an Old Friend.

Hey! before you start reading, sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out! to make up for it This chapter is 14k words. The longest chapter I've written so far. So, I hope you enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________________
Vic messed around with his magic in the rift in time and space, he wanted to come up with some new spells, and work on Glass Dragon Slayer Magic, which he had gotten a bit used to, but was far from as good as control as his others.

"Glass Dragon's Broken Panes!" Vic spoke as around him panes of class that were broken shot out of the ground at a rapid speed.

Acnologia who stood behind Vic smiled, he saw Vic's growth in a short time, which would've been a day. He had made only a couple spells with it but so far, he was just getting a handle on what he could do.

"Good, it seems you are getting better," Acnologia complimented Vic, who smiled and nodded looking back at him.

Vic wondered, if this was the limit though of Glass Dragon Slayer, glass could be made into a lot of things.

"Yo Teach, throw a weakish spell at me, i want to try something." Vic said as he walked away facing Acnologia.

"It seems you have an idea?" Acnologia asked, receiving a nod from Vic, "Alright let's see what it is, End Blast." Acnologia spoke as he fired a small blast from his hand.

A transparent magic circle appeared in front of Vic, "Glass Dragon's Mirror Force!" Vic said as a mirror about the size of himself formed and took the spell, after a second, the spell that acnologia shot, came back out, and twice as big, and fast.

Acnologia easily stepped to the side, avoiding the reflected attack, "Interesting, a mirror that reflects attacks, though I wonder what its limit is?" Acnologia said.

Vic shrugged, "No idea, fire your roar at it." Vic suggested.

Acnologia smirked as he nodded, and inhaled deeply, "Roar!" he spoke, unleashing the giant roar towards Vic, who stood behind his mirror, he also had his shadow ready to jump into if need be.

The giant roar clashed with the mirror, when it made contact a transparent magic circle was seen that slowly consumed the roar into the mirror.

"Oh...? Interesting..." Acnologia said as he saw Vic glow a bit, a light blue aura admitted from the mirror, and then a second later, a blinding blue light could be seen as it traveled at a fast speed towards Acnologia from the mirror.

Acnologia quickly countered as he punched the ground, causing the ground to make a shield for himself, and watched as the reflected roar went past him. Once it was over, Acnologia came out from where he was and saw as the mirror slowly cracked and then broke and disappeared into nothing, revealing Vic who was behind it.

They walked over to each other, meeting in the middle.

"It seems that was its limit." Vic said.

"Indeed, but it will grow stronger once you become stronger with your Glass Dragon Slayer Magic, we will just have to keep training it." Acnologia said as Vic nodded.

"Hey, Teach," Vic said, catching Acnologia's attention, who gave him a look as to say 'what?' "How long till it happens?" Vic asked, referring to the dragon seed.

"It has been a while since i last checked hasn't it. Let me see the scales," Acnologia told Vic who nodded and lifted the back of his shirt up and over his head, revealing Vic's back.

Almost half of Vic's back was completely made of orange scales. It surprised Acnologia at how far the growth had come in such a short time. He placed his hand on one of the scales and used a bit of magic to help. Acnologia eyes widen for a split second, too fast for Vic to see, before they go back to normal.