Our Paths Will Cross Again.

A lot has happened, in two years, Vic has stayed with the Rose/Xiao long family, for two years. He's learned a lot about this world. He learned about dust, basically elemental crystals, and such like that huntsmen put in their weapons. Also everything in this fucking world is a gun! Anything can be a gun, he thought his old world was full of guns, oh was he wrong. He learned about Grimm as well, basically evil things without a soul. He got more books from the library which helped, about the land and such. Remnant, he learned the world's name is, and this world is very different from his old world. He learned about the currency. If he had a rough guess, he had around 500 Lien in his small bag. He learned about the land of remnant, it was weird, but also could be useful. There's icy mountains, deserts, a swampland, all interesting places, and places he can train.

He trained his body slowly, he was young though so he did the basics slowly working his way up. He'd say he's pretty strong, he hasn't fought anything besides Grimm, he'd go out and fight them, testing his strength. Tai tried to stop him once, but after showing off a bit he decided to just let him go. Ruby and Yang tried to complain but failed. He hadn't fought anyone though, he wanted to fight Qrow but he declined saying he didn't want to fight a kid, and then passed out drunk. Tai wouldn't fight him either, apparently he didn't want to fight him after he saw what Vic could do to Grimm.

Vic only told Tai about him using magic, no one else, apparently magic didn't exist here, at all. He also didn't have an aura, which could be a problem, he didn't have a need to worry about it for now though. He grew close to Ruby and Yang though, or rather they grew close to him. He didn't mind though. He did have to deal with their questions though, about what the mark on his shoulder meant. He told them it was a family mark that all of his family has, which wasn't wrong. They asked him about his scarf, he told them someone special gave it to him, which wasn't wrong either.

Returning to the subject of dust, he wondered if he could eat it, it was an elemental thing, so he asked Tai for one after researching about it. And he could, it tasted weird, he tried eating the ones he knew he could, Water, Fire, And Lightning Dust. he wanted to try hard-light dust, but couldn't get any due to how expensive it is. He wondered if he could, seeing as it was lightish based. When he ate the dust crystals it was weird at first, but they tasted good, he wasn't really sure how to put it. It was funny seeing Tai, Ruby, and Yang's reaction to him eating dust crystals. He enjoyed their reactions, it was funny. Though they were worried if he was okay, which he still wasn't used to.

Vic had gotten used to living with them, he definitely got better people skills then he did prior. He wasn't as stoic as before, he was improving. Tai told him that at least. Vic after a month slowly opened up and such to them, acting like a normal person, not always being blank faced, and other things like that, smiling regularly, and even talking to them easily.He saw them as his family, not as in sister, or dad. But as in fairy tail terms, people he cared about, and wanted to protect. And he needed to get stronger for that.

Right now Vic was looking out the window, at the broken moon that was over the night sky, he wondered and pondered about what he should do. He learned everything he needed to. While in his thoughts, he heard a knocking at his door.

He looked towards the door. "Come in!" he said, and both Yang and Ruby, both looking tired, entered. "Did you both need something?" he asked curiously as he smiled. 

"Ruby here, had a nightmare and won't go back to sleep." Yang said with a yawn as ruby nodded." And I want you to read me a bedtime story!" Ruby said as she smiled, and Yang sighed.

"I tried reading her one, but she didn't like any of them, so I came over with her to see if you had any." Yang said as Ruby nodded.

Vic smiled at them, he had a few stories he could tell. "I have a few, let's go to your room." Vic said as he got up and went with the girls to their room, Vic pulled up a chair into the middle of the room. Both Yang and Ruby laid down in the bed. Ruby smiled as did Yang.