The Black Dragon, Acnologia!

There was no mistake, it could be no one but him! Acnologia!

Vic was frozen, he didn't know what to do, he was afraid, and sort of fanboying? He wasn't sure its fucking Acnologia! But he can't help but want to meet him, being a Fairy tail fanboy. He sniffed the air, Acnologia was close, so were the people he cared for, and Team CRDL.

Acnologia appeared to be walking in his direction, he was walking through which was strange, not in his dragon form? Could it be that he didn't want to attract attention? Whatever the reason he had a bit of time. He pulled out his scroll and dialed Ozpin's number, he walked around as he talked.

Ozpin picked up, "Ah Hello Vic, how is the forever-" Open spoke through the scroll but Vic didn't have time.

"No time Oz, Code.. whatever color! Big powerful person, I need you to tell Glynda to take the teams away from Forever Falls, NOW." Vic told Ozpin. Vic wasn't sure what Acnologia wanted, but he wasn't taking his chances.

"Powerful? As in another magic user?" Ozpin asked through the scroll..

"Yes, and dangerous and a nation destroying one! He's coming towards me for some reason, no idea but I don't want Glynda and the others to get caught up in this, so listen to me old man! Tell them to get in that damn bullhead and leave, I will deal with it from here." Vic told him, he didn't care about formalities at the moment, he needed them to get away from here.

"Alright, I sent a message to Goodwitch, I am having them get out of the forest right now." Ozpin told him, Vic heard the seriousness in his voice, "Will you be able to deal with this person?.." Ozpin asked.

Vic sighed, "I hope so.. He's far stronger than I am.. I just hope he's here to talk.. And not to kill me." He told him honestly, "I would keep everyone away from the forever falls, make up an excuse or something, just get everyone away from it and keep everyone inside." Vic told Ozpin.

"Alright, I will deal with that, I wish you luck Vic.. I hope you know what you're doing.." Ozpin told him, Vic hung up and put the scroll away.

"I hope so too Oz..." Vic told himself. He smelled the scents of Glynda, Team RWBY, JNPR, and CRDL going away towards Beacon, on a bullhead. He sighed of relief, they would be safe. He can't say he himself would be. He sensed Acnologia getting close.. And closer.

Vic gulped a bit, he wasn't sure he was ready, he knew he wasn't ready. Would he have to fight Acnologia? He knew he couldn't win, Natsu and the others only won because they gave all their strength to Natsu.. Vic doesn't have that..

Vic's ears twitched as he finally heard the footsteps of Acnologia.. Closer, they stopped as he knew Acnologia was behind him, on the other side of the small plains that Jaune killed the Ursa at.

Vic was in between terrified and fanboying. He was frozen in fear and excitement, he couldn't pick which one. Right now, terrified is winning..

"It seems The Black Wizard was telling the truth.... There is a dragon slayer here.." Acnologia spoke, Vic's eyes widened, Zeref told Acnologia he was here!? Why!? Vic slowly turned, and met the eyes of Acnologia, He looked at Vic with a blank expression, reading him. Acnologia looked like he did before he died, he was still missing an arm, "It appears he was correct about the look and I can't forget that scarf either.. That guild mark too.. The hair does resemble mine though.. Interesting.." he spoke again.

Vic was freaking out, in many different ways, "Acnologia.. " Vic spoke

"As expected you know of me, the Black Wizard said you would, it seems he is correct about a lot of things recently..." Acnologia told him, Vic had calmed down a bit, if Zeref told Acnologia about him then he is surely to be somewhat trusted? He hoped so at least.