Confession, Secrets Revealed, and The Dance.

Vic walked through the somewhat peaceful forest nearby Beacon, besides the Grimm here and there, it was nice. Yesterday he was training with Rogue most of the day, so it was nice to have a calm moment.

He used moments like this to clear his head and think. He found a nice spot, he knew no one was around, no cameras, no Grimm, nothing.

Vic unbuttoned his coat, and set it aside, using his Glass Dragon Slayer Magic, he made two mirrors, one behind him and one he could hold. Using both mirrors he looked at his back.

He could see the scales; they were spreading still. Acnologia mentioned a couple days ago that he roughly had a month left, but it depends if he uses a lot of Dragon Slayer Magic before then.

Vic learned using Dragon Slayer Magic to increase the spreading of it. Acnologia knew this because of how much he used to use it, and how he learned he gained it much earlier on then most did because of going on his dragon killing rampages.

He has tried his best to not use too much outside of training, he does that because he would rather do it with Acnologia nearby instead of being around others.

Vic knew he would have to accept this power, to become stronger. To protect the people he loves, and cares for.

The fight with Zancrow and Bluenote increased the spreading a lot apparently, according to Acnologia it cost him a whole month with how much he used. And now he was down to one more month until it would finally take place.

'At least Acnologia said he's always ready and keeping an eye out for it, in case it does happen when I'm not nearby.' Vic thought to himself with a sigh.

He looked at his back again, moving his hair, as well as scarf more to get a better look, he noticed it starting to spread up towards his shoulders.

'Damn it, it's spread further.' he cursed in his mind, he checked it last week. It wasn't this high before, but it must have to do with making and using a Secret Art, as well as what happened a couple days ago.

He sighed to himself, "God damn it, I'll need to be more careful with how much I use." he talked to himself

Acnologia also told him for simpler terms, it's about 80% done. When it reaches 100% is when he will fully transform into a dragon. Around 98-99% is when the process will start to become more visible and start to affect him more than just his skin. Acnologia doesn't remember the effects he experienced himself seeing as it was long ago, but he remembered some sort of effect. Apparently before he met Atlas Flame, it was already pretty high, but due to consuming his magic power, it reset it completely and it then started to fill up again.

He looked up at the rising sun for a moment and then back at the scales on his back through the mirrors. He saw his skin cracking a bit as it fell away, revealing more scales. He still finds it weird, he feels no pain from it, perhaps it's like when lizards shed their skin, he wasn't sure and doubted he would find out.

He put back on his coat, and fixed it. He dispelled the mirrors and they vanished. He had a meeting soon with Ruby, Yang, Blake, Weiss, and Lucy. He wondered what they wanted to talk about.

'I hope I didn't mess something up, or do something to upset them, this seems really out of the blue..' Vic thought to himself as he fixed his scarf and hair.

He thought back, this reminded him of something, like in old manga he used to read from Japan, and other anime he used to watch. The male gets asked to meet somewhere out of the blue by a group of girls, and then they ask him out, a typical harem anime or manga.

Vic sighed, "gotta remember, this isn't a manga, or some anime. As one purple being once said, reality is often disappointing. They most likely just want me to help train them for the tournament with Lucy's help." Vic said as he shook his head, getting the other things off his mind, he knew it wouldn't happen, he didn't deserve it anyway, with all he's done.