Fusion Magic.

It has been a couple days now since Rogue, Frosch, and Lucy have started attending Beacon, so far they've been accepted by a lot of people and were met with a warm welcome. Rogue and Lucy had told team RWBY, and JNPR about them being able to wield magic, though they never went into detail.

They quickly became the talk of the school, especially frosch, who mostly everyone wanted to hold or pet. Though everyone also quickly learned how protective Rogue is of Frosch when he nearly killed team CRDL when they tried to take him from Frosch. Vic stepped in though, stopping Rogue who thanked him for putting a stop to his rampage.

Long story short, don't mess with Rogue and Frosch, is the lesson the whole school learned.

It was now combat class; today's fighters would be Vic and Rogue. Vic challenged Rogue who accepted.

They both knew they couldn't go all out but would still have some fun. They stood apart from each other in the arena, Rogue decided to keep his outfit that he had on coming here for his combat outfit.

"Are both of you ready?" Glynda asked the two dragon slayers who nodded, "alright then, begin!" She told them.

Both males just stared at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move. Vic smiled as blue lightning crackled around him, and in an instant, he appeared in front of Rogue who looked surprised.

Vic went to connect his attack with Rogue, but it just went right through him, Vic was surprised, he had forgotten about this ability. Rogue took this moment to uppercut Vic, and then turn on his heel, spinning around and kicking Vic in the side away from him.

Vic came to a stop as he looked at Rogue, he smiled. Rogue smiled back; he was happy to get the first hit in.

Vic kept his smile as he clenched his fist, and flames emerged from them. Rogue knew the color of those flames, and who they belonged to, though they weren't at full power at all.

Rogue matched Vic, making his hands be covered in shadows and light, they charged forward. They both released an onslaught of punches on each other. Vic caught both of Rogue's hands, he pulled him in closer, and then grabbed his head and slammed Rogue's head onto his left knee.

Vic let go as he backed up a bit, letting Rogue recover from that. He heard some ouch's and oo's from their classmates.

"So, we are playing like that huh.." Rogue said as he rubbed his forehead a bit, he felt the strength behind that knee bash or whatever it was called, and it hurt.

Vic shrugged with a smile, "I saw an opening." Vic told him.

Rogue looked a bit annoyed but kept a smile. "Alright then..." Rogue said as he held both his hands in a cross and created thin beams of white and shadow magic, and did slash motion towards Vic, sending the beams towards him. 'White-Shadow Dragon's Rogue Silk!' Rogue thought as he sent the magic spell towards Vic.

Vic just smiled as held out his hand, 'Hellfire Dragon's Hell Flare.' Vic thought as he poured magic out of his hands towards the silk. The silk was completely burned by flames, when they disappeared Rogue was nowhere to be found.

Vic looked a bit, to the left, up, down, right. 'Behind.' Vic thought as he ducked, dodging a shadow slash from Rogue. He turned on his heel and kicked Rogue right in the stomach, sending Rogue a bit away from him.

Rogue knew that chances were definitely not in his favor, but he wasn't done yet. Vic smiled as he knew the fight had just begun for both of them.

In the class we could see everyones eyes glued to the fight as they watched the two dragon slayers fight and destroy the arena. Glynda sighed to herself as she watched them damage the arena. Meanwhile most of the classmates were excited, no one had gotten a hit on Vic besides Pyrrha in solo fights.