Preparations!

Hello! I know it's been awhile but if you would kindly look at up and see the amazing art someone drew of Team RWBY and Vic that i had commissioned, that would be awesome thanks!

The person that i got this from, goes by yuji_arts on twitter, they deserve a lot of praise. They didn't ask me to do this though, I really want other people to check them out as I love their art style.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vic was currently in the middle of Emerald Forest, for more than one reason.

The first was because he was trying to create something, and he didn't know whether or not it could explode. He didn't want to take the chances. The second reason was because of the dance, why would that matter? Well apparently, Vic was more popular than he himself thought. It was officially one week till the dance, and now people were asking each other to it, and this brought on girls asking him to the dance, which he avoided answering and just ran.

He finally had a moment of peace, but he wasn't sure how long that would last.

Vic pulled out 6 dust crystals, and 2 piles of mixed dust. Among the 6 dust crystals there were, 2 ice dust crystals, 2 fire dust crystals, and 1 lightning dust crystals, 1 wind dust crystals.

When he was with Acnologia before he had an idea, with fusion magic and dust crystals, could he make his own type of lacrima? It sounded far-fetched but it could work in theory, and if it did, it could be used as a much stronger attack, like a magic spell inside a bullet, or they could break it and imagine their own sort of spell that happens.

Though he would have to test them first, he had a plan for that which he would do if it worked.

Vic picked up the 3 fire dust crystals, his hand glowed green as he had hellfire dragon flames come from it, which enveloped the crystals.

"Fusion Magic Make: Hellfire Dragon Dust Crystals." Vic chanted as he focused on fusing the magic and the crystals, the flames slowly becoming a part of the crystals as they were fused together.

Vic smiled as he saw the flames fully go inside the crystals, he sniffed them, they smelled both like dust and his flames. He brought one up to his eye and looked into it, inside of it he could see flames roaring around inside as if they were contained inside the crystal.

He set the crystals down and then began to work on the other ones, and one by one, he had them all done.

2 Arctic Dragon Dust Crystals, 3 Hellfire Dragon Dust Crystals, 1 Volt Dragon Dust Crystals, and 1 Tempest Dust Crystals. They did change colors from usual, the hellfire one went from a red to a dark orange. Arctic went from a light blue color to more of a dark blue color. Tempest, it went from a white color to a more gray color. And the Volt one went from yellow to a blue that was the color of his own lightning bolts, which wasn't surprising.

Now for the mixed dust piles, these were for Yin and Yang Dragon Dust Crystals. He held one pile in his hands, fusing it together with Yin Dragon Slayer Magic, and it slowly took shape into a crystal. Vic repeated the process with Yang Dragon Slayer Magic, and now had a Yin Dragon Dust Crystal, and a Yang Dragon Dust Crystal.

Now he just needed to test them, he picked up his scroll and called Ruby, who else would he call?

It rang for a moment before Ruby picked up, "Hi Vic!" She said on the other side.

Vic smiled, "Hey Ruby, are you busy at the moment?" he asked.

"Nope, i was just eating some cookies, don't tell Yang." Ruby told him in a hushed voice.

Vic laughed, "Don't worry i wont, can you currently see Emerald Forest?" He asked.

He waited a minute as there was silence, "yeah i can from the window, why?" She asked him.