Mother-Daughter Reunion and The Declaration of War

Vic sat awake, he had woken up a bit ago, but he recalled yesterday's events in his head.

Arriving here to meet Raven, finding out about more of Salem's pawns, finding out those pawns were Zancrow and Bluenote, fighting and killing them, and then Raven wanting to meet Yang again.

It made him go back to a question he's thought a lot about, who else is here. Since Zancrow was here, Hades might be as well as other members of Grimoire Heart who died.

He didn't know how Bluenote got here, and to his knowledge he didn't die at all, Natsu beat him after the 1-year training, but he wasn't killed. The God that sent Vic here is up to something, is it a test? A trial? Something? He doesn't know.

Vic went over the fight in his head next, he has no doubt, if Bluenote and Zancrow worked together and combined their attacks better he would have had a more difficult time. He was sad about having to kill them though, but he couldn't let them live with the powers they have and how dangerous they are to normal people. Though a part of him was happy as well, he got revenge on the people they killed in their world and in this one.

Vic thought about what Bluenote said, 'Against... M..' Vic heard Bluenote say in his mind, the only person he knew who could make Bluenote wish him luck would be Mard Gear. He needed more evidence and research for it to be proven true.

Vic sniffed the air, and caught Raven's scent somewhere outside, seeing as he was awake, he got up silently and left the tent he and his team were sharing that Raven had set up.

The sun rose in the distance as Vic exited the tent, he looked around, he didn't see Raven around, he took another sniff of the air, tracking her scent. He saw Vernal nearby, and she saw him and walked over.

"Is everything alright Vic? Do you need something?" Vernal asked him.

"Yep, just woke up and was looking for Raven, do you know where she is?" Vic asked her.

"Can't say that i do, she disappears like this randomly." Vernal said as she shrugged.

Vic sighed, and sniffed the air catching Ravens scent again, "It's fine, I found her, see you around." Vic said as he did a small wave before disappearing in a blink of an eye.

'I didn't even see him leave... Just how fast is he?' Vernal silently thought to herself as she went back to what she was doing.

Vic followed the scent and found Raven nearby on a small hill that overlooked the rising sun.

He walked up to her, letting her know he's there, "Nice view." He told her as he stood beside her.

Raven nodded, "It is." she told Vic.

"You Nervous?" Vic asked her, referring to meeting Yang.

"I am. I haven't seen her in a long time. She most likely hates me." Raven said to Vic.

Vic shrugged, "Maybe, maybe not. We may also need to come up with a sort of white lie story as to how we met, and why you've been away..." Vic told Raven, causing her to look at him.

"You've got an idea?" She asked him.

Vic nodded, "I hate lying to her, as well as the rest of them... But..." Vic looked at his palm as he made a fist as he paused, "I can't let them know about Salem. Yet... They aren't ready to know." Vic told Raven.

"I understand, I don't want them to have to even think about facing Salem, you have a plan for facing Salem, don't you?" Raven asked him.

Vic smirked as he nodded. "Yeah. I've got a plan and back up plans if the main plan doesn't work." he told Raven as he punched his palm.

"Well, it seems you're prepared, when exactly are you going to go and face her?" Raven asked.

Vic smirked as he looked at Raven, a chess board formed from out of nowhere, bringing back memories from last time he was here, but this time it's different, there are some knights on the dark side.