I knew Louis wouldn't come home at exactly 7, so I gave him some more time, like ten past. I sat at the table and waited. I ended up drinking all my water around twice before I looked at the time and it was 7:30.

I rolled my eyes.

Louis Tomlinson
The music plays loudly in my ears and my ears ring. I honestly hate parties, somehow I'm always at them however. I was getting a lap dance which was nice, I was stuffing dollar bites into her tight black lingerie bra and underwear, she puts my hands on her ass which I just grab as she rubs herself into me.

By the time she had successfully finished Niall wanted to fuck someone, Liam was there, Harry wasn't here anymore and Zayn was next to me. "Fuck me, what a night,"

"Yeah," we agree.

"Is Erin still mad at me?"

"You broke her heart,"

"It's not my fault she gained feelings, I always thought of it as meaningless sex,"

"If it's meaningless, why didn't you hook up with her the other night?"

"I didn't want to," I lie. I didn't want to fuck anyone other than London that night, I dunno what it was though.

"Well she's been very upset,"

"I'll fuck her for free but my god man, I'm running out of money,"

"Thats why I have her as my girl, she's sexy and apparently she sucked that guys cock to get the ring,"

I scrunch my nose up. "Gross,"

"She pretended to swallow it like my good girl and then spat it out after,"

I shake my head. "That's nasty,"

"She's sucked your cock too, and yours," he looks at Liam. "Mine, Niall's...Harry, she's had sex with all of you too,"

"Why she would want to.." Liam shakes her head. "My girls a brat,"

"Erin's my sweetheart,"

I immediately think of London and I smile to myself. I finish my drink of and I place the empty glass on the table as Liam rambles on about his girl, Rachel as we call her. Shes look like London, only small similarities.

London.

God her name is pretty.

Wait...London.

Shit, London.

I widen my eyes and drive my hands to feel my phone in my pocket. I pull my phone out and see it was 8, almost an hour after I said I'd be home. "Holy shit!"

"What?" they say in unison.

"Why didn't you tell me what time it was!" I scold them something that wasn't their fault whatsoever.

"I'm sorry?"

"I have to go," I grab my phone. "Bye lads,"

I rush downstairs without waiting for a reply. Oh god, Londons not gonna like this at all. I push past dancing bodies, some trying to grind against me but I continue walking out to the street.

It was dark outside and the house lights light up the street because the street lights were so tall it was hard to see. I ran to my car and turned it on, reversing out of the park straight away.

When I got onto the main road, my tires squealed like it was the days and furious as I sped down the road for my 5 minute drive home. "Fuck!" I swore. I promised her I'd be home as soon as I could, and I promise her we'd fuck, I doubt she's going to want to now and that makes me horny as hell.