°•~111~•°

•[Her Drug]•

Gojo is sitting down poking Y/N's cheek. It's a habit he developed into thinking that she'd sense him touching her and get annoyed enough to wake up.

"Gojo what are you doing?" Nanami asked when he came out of the bathroom that is inside the room.

He and Gojo had a falling out. The next morning when Nanami showed up to the hospital Gojo wasn't there because he was forced to leave due to visiting hours.

When Nanami woke up the next morning and heard what Gojo had left him he reacted differently. He went to the house after seeing Y/N and Gojo laid it right on him.

Telling him how he was scum and selfish and didn't give a shit.

After a year later, Gojo apologized for his behavior and as did Nanami. From there, Gojo went to explain what happened that night and Nanami felt terrible after he had heard what happened.

And to this day. Gojo still doesn't know what really happened. He never knew it was actually Mahito, but he felt glad about what he did to Veronica.

As for her? Well Veronica did survive the terrible fifty foot slam into the concrete and flew to Miami in hiding from an abusive company manager she works for.

"Hmm? Oh, If I continue to poke her, she'd wake up screaming at me." He casually says with a grin before continuing his poking. Nanami walked over to him and give him a pat on the shoulder. Gojo stops poking her and got up.

"It's been four years, her wounds are already healed but she's being such a stubborn...she's being stubborn." Gojo turned around and gasped. "Do you think it's because she could hear me? Now come on now princess I know you could hear me."

"I'm proud of you, Gojo." Nanami says to him. And he truly is.

Four years clean, he's normal and everyone is starting to forgive him slowly. Even Itadori.

The young boy, for the first time in years after Nanami's wedding, finally looked his way. Gojo explained everything to him and Itadori told him he knew already. Which surprised Gojo to be honest.

Gojo clicked his teeth and shrugged. He paid people what he owed, found out that Nanami paid his dept off and gave Nanami the money back, he's ranked number one again, and is being asked for one night stands from girls he's done it with before.

"Depends on which part you're proud about? The house or the hoes?" He jokes with a wink.

"The health." Nanami quickly answers.

"Ha. S-so how's Alisha doing?" Nanami wasn't expecting him to ask him that.

"S-She's fine. At the moment she's at home resting and Sky is at the nursery." Nanami says getting uncomfortable. Whilst Y/N was in coma mode, her best friend went and had a child, with another one on the way.

Nanami doesn't want to be on the topic of children since Gojo had told him about Y/N and their child when he found out Alisha was pregnant.

"If only she would wake up already for us to have kids." He complains. But he knows she can't. When Alisha was six months pregnant with Sky Gojo asked if it was possible for Y/N to have children when she wakes up, which was a no.

And broke him even more. He cried for hours alone and just sat there in thought afterwards. Making his own family in his head.

He was convinced that doctors don't know what the fuck they're actually doing.

"Gojo-

"I know. But a man could dream. It must be lucky to be you huh Nanami-Kun?" He said laughing. Nanami didn't say anything but decided to say something after he thought about his words.