°•~37~•°

•[Believe Me]•

•[Believe Me]•

Gojo pushed passed Nanami and went into the comfort of his home. Nanami had been dropping by everyday to see if he'd finally answer his door since he'd been missing for a week. Nanami had even began to worry a bit about Gojo's sudden disappearance since he knows that Gojo would've pretended like nothing happened that night and just go about his day. So, having not heard from him for the past week made him ponder. That's honestly the only reason why he's here right now. Not to mention they need Gojo at the school. Even Itadori, Megumi and Nabora had been asking for the man. And Nanami had to force himself to lie and say that he was out doing important business elsewhere and would be back soon. And we'll, he's back.

Gojo went straight to the kitchen to get himself some water. He'd woken up in the trunk of his car in the middle of nowhere. When he woke up he was confused as to how he got there and why he was there. And he's still foggy on a few events.

"W-where were you? I've been calling and leaving you messages for the past week." Nanami finally speaks. Gojo was on his fourth cup of water. He horsed it down so greedily that some spilled from the corner of his mouth, draining down his chin. Gojo placed the cup on the counter, panting as he looked Nanami in the eyes.

"I'm not in the mood Nanami." He breaths out. Gojo brushed past him again, having Nanami follow behind him once more. He can tell something changed.

"You've been gone for a week. A lot has happened through that week. You need to take your job seriously or else a lot of people's lives would be at stake."

Gojo exhales, turning to face him. "I really don't have time for this, I need to speak to Y/N."

"Really? You go and vanish for seven days and now you think that after everything that happened she'll talk to you?" He shook his head. "I guess you really don't change."

Gojo was already irritated and Nanami was just adding more fuel to the fire. He only remember Y/N coming to his house and hitting him. Then went to Veronica kissing him. "I didn't do shit." He hissed.

Nanami scoffs lightly. "Yeah, you always say that, and look where it's got you. You can't fool her anymore Gojo."

Gojo pinched the bridge of his nose, massaging lightly. "I'm telling the truth. I was not cheating on Y/N alright?"

"It's hard to believe since it's coming from you, and to be frank Gojo you have a tendency of lying and getting away with the simple things. You're probably just crossed at the fact that she caught you." Nanami fold his arms. Gojo rubbed his hand through his hair, clearly frustrated.

"Believe what you want. I'm seeing Y/N."

"No, you're not." Nanami says stopping him with a shove to his chest. Gojo glanced down at his hand and then back at him. "You're not going to treat her that way."