°•~81~•°

•[Acceptance]•

"Y/N!" Nobara calls out to her as she left the room shaking, panting and sweating.

It happened again. Again it happened and yet she cannot understand the reason why. Why is it that every night he has to invade her in her sleep and make her feel that way?

Y/N wiped her eyes and kept her sobs at bay. When she reached the vending machine she took a seat and cried. That's all she can do at this point.

"Why does it keep happening?" She sobs. She just wanted to have fun with a few friends and yet she can't even do that at a pinch of normalcy. Y/N looked down at her wet clothes and got angry.

She took her pants off and threw it to the side in frustration. She held her knees up to her chest and just cried until she could not cry any longer.

She probably been there for six minutes crying her eyes out until she stopped.

"Y/N?"

Y/N looked up at the person who'd call her name. Thankfully it wasn't Gojo this time. Itadori frowns upon seeing her in tears. He quickly went over to her and hugged her.

"It's okay, it's alright." Itadori didn't know what he was cheering her up for but he's glad he got up for a drink and found her in the first place.

"Mind telling me what's wrong?" He asks as he gently rubbed her back.

"I...I don't know what I'm doing anymore." She sobs.

Itadori frowns. "What do you mean?" Y/N pulled away, wiping her eyes and sniffling.

"I've been...I've been having dreams about Gojo lately. A-and they're not bad dreams it's just that I'm with Geto now and having those kinds of dreams of Gojo I'd messing with me and my head and it has me thinking." She shakes out.

Itadori sighs, taking his shirt off and resting it across her legs. "Why don't you have on any pants?" He asks after a light chuckle. Y/N managed to get a smile in.

"The dream." She says.

Itadori placed an arm over her shoulder and stared at the moon. "It's cold you know. You should be wearing longer clothing."

Y/N didn't answer and just kept her head onto his shoulders. "So what are these dreams about? Maybe I could help you with your problem."

Y/N exhales heavily. "They're...intense."

"Y/N how am I supposed to help you if you don't tell me?" He grins. She laughs.

"Because it's embarrassing." She lowly states nearly crying again. Itadori gave Y/N a kiss on the forehead.

"No matter what you say would never allow me to think of you a different way. Feel free to slap the Sukuna out of me if I ever disrespect you in any way."

That got her laughing. Itadori was glad he made her feel better. "Well...I began having these dreams after Gojo...touched me inappropriately a couple days ago. That was the first time in like, years since he last touched me like that or had been that close to me. I think after that and remembering that he was telling the truth about not cheating on me pumped everything to my head and then, poof. Sexual thoughts." She explains.