°•~56~•°

•[Gojo?]•

The next morning Y/N awoke to breakfast. Geto, of course, had made her breakfast, not even bothering to mess with her sleep. Well except for when he had to give it to her.

She was all giggles and smiles, still thinking about what he had said to her last night. Y/N reached over for her phone and checked to see if she had any missed calls from her best friend.

There was a few messages of a few clothing she wanted to get on another shopping spree, but that was it from her. Y/N scrolled up and saw Nanami's text. She looked at the time it was sent and frowned, reading the message he had sent.

Geto recognizes the face change and taps her chin. She glanced up at him and smiles faintly.

"Everything alright?" He motions towards the phone with his coffee mug.

Y/N glanced at her phone, skimming the message once more. She scoffs, cutting her phone off and throwing it to the side. "It's Nanami, he wants to tell me something. Not sure if it's important though so I'll take my time." She informs.

"Oh, okay. Well I have to go to work soon before any of the others lose their heads or train of thought. Every time I'm not there they always seem to do something spontaneous."

Geto got up, placing his mug onto the bedside table. Y/N cringed the moment she saw all the scrape marks on his neck. Geto grins, grabbing a shirt and throwing it on.

"It's fine, I don't care if they show."

Y/N quickly looks away, hiding her flustered look. "I, I didn't know it was like that. Sorry."

Geto walks up to her, planting a kiss onto her forehead. "I think I'm hotter with them on." He glanced at her neck. "And I like yours as well." Y/N shoved him back.

"Oh shut up."

He laughed at her. "Oh come on they're beautiful, and it compliments your skin color too."

"Don't you have work?"

"And now you're running me." He chuckles, but before he can say anything else a knock came at the door. They both gave each other a look since none of them expected anyone at all.

"I'll get it." Geto waltzed out of the room and headed downstairs to see who was disturbing their peace. As he got close the knocking got louder.

Geto only hummed out of curiosity as to who it could be. When he opened the door Mahito was getting ready to knock once again, but Geto caught him by the wrist.

Mahito snorts. "Why are you so busy? Did you forget what we planned today?" He says all jittery.

"I didn't forget at all. I just like moving at my own time." He shrugs.

"That's a fucking lie, you're always early to important things."

Mahito's eyes shifted to Y/N who came  up behind Geto. Mahito studied her frame. He chuckled dryly, shoving Geto to the side to get a better view of Y/N.

"Geto's shirt, hickeys, bed hair, and no clothing underneath." He quickly says.

"Mahito if you say anything else ill-