°•~35~•°

•[I Love You]•

•[I Love You]•

The car ride is quiet. The wipers on the windshield sway left to right in order to stop the snow from hoarding the glass and clouding their vision. Y/N is gazing out of the window, looking at every figure they passed. Everyone is in the holiday spirits, however, things like that don't last very long. Soon everyone would be back to their boring routines, wishing for the holidays to spin back as quickly as it went.

I mean there's always Valentine's Day, and Easter, but nothing beats a holiday like Christmas. Hence the saying, "It's the most wonderful time of the year."

Gojo shot Y/N a side glance. "We're almost there." He says breaking through the silence. He even fiddled with the heater to calm his upcoming nerves. Y/N gave him her full attention.

"Just tell me where we're going. It's been about twenty minutes already."

"No need to rush darling, I'll fill you in once we get there. It's right up this hill." He points. Y/N gazed ahead. She could see the city above them. The city lights and the buildings was the perfect landscape. Gojo took a left heading straight ahead. The city became distant and unseen. Gojo then took a right, heading straight ahead, soon to drive ahead on rocky mixed with snowy grounds.

It's a loft. She looked over at him and chuckled dryly. "Haven't we been here before?" Gojo shakes his head no. Gojo parked the car and exhaled. Y/N glanced around at the house. She could've sworn they came up here after the whole Geto situation. She should've paid a tad bit more attention instead of zoning out from time to time while they were on their way up here.

"No noise, no animals, no people, no phones." He pull his phone from his pants pocket and threw it in the backseat. He held out his hand for her to give him hers. She hands him her purse, watching as he tosses it at back. "Simply no distractions, just the two of us." He informs softly. Y/N gave another look around. There are a few hand cut trees on the driveway, those of squares; with the modern style house in front of them.

"W-what about the festival?" Her eyes met his.

"We'll make it in time, don't worry."

"Sh-shouldn't we tell them where we are?"

"They'll assume we're there. Now, enough about everyone else." Gojo snuck in a peck and got out of his car. He opens the door for Y/N, ushering her out with a helping hand. Y/N placed a palm on her chest and faked a shock.

"How polite." She teases.

"Anything for the mistress." Gojo bows. They share a laugh, heading up the driveway. She could hear the wind howling in her ears and shes sure she could tell in which way the wind is blowing. Of course she can it's snowy and windy. Their feet crunch under the coat of snow beneath them. It's a satisfying sound.