°•~01~•°

•[Welcome to Japan]•

Y/N stood in the center of the noisy airport, tapping away at her phone as she awaited her best friend to retrieve her luggage. They'd just landed in Japan about ten minutes ago and were gravely excited about their next steps.

Y/N mumbled something under her breath and typed faster. Apparently Itadori, her cousin, couldn't make time to pick them up since he has work to do so suddenly.

Dori-Dori<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

I'm sorry ( ・ั﹏・ั). I'll have to send someone to get you both. I'll make it up to you later I promise.

Honestly, you had one job Itadori. ONE! JOB!

Dori-Dori<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

I know and I'm sorryಥ‿ಥ.
Nanami-Kun said he'd pick you up.

Who's that?

Dori-Dori<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

A friend of my teacher. He's a nice guy so don't worry, you'll be safe.

Ugh fine; and how are we supposed to know what he looks like when he gets here? What's his ride like?

Dori-Dori<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

I'll send you a picture of him, and please don't judge. He's really not one for taking pictures.

Y/N rolled her eyes and tapped the photo when it was sent a minute later. Her brows raised a bit before sending Itadori an "Okay". She pockets her phone and exhales a breath.

"Y/N!"

"Hm?" Y/N turn to see her best friend making her way excitedly towards her, trudging her luggage behind her. Y/N cracked a smile, shaking her head lightly at her energetic best friend. Once her best friend reached her, the girl let out a huff.

"Damn that took longer than I thought. That stupid old lady would not get off my back."

"Respect your elders."

"Yeah, I did that at first but then she began grabbing on my things saying it's hers. Then people were starting to look at me like I was stealing. I had to cuss her out."

"That...she's old Alisha," Y/N said stifling a laugh as they headed out to the front of the airport to wait on Nanami.

"I know that but damn she caused that."

"Yeah yeah. Anyways Itadori couldn't make it to pick us up so he's sending someone else to get us."

"They better not take long because I'm ready to explore." She huffs as she took a seat on the sidewalk. A lot of people are going in and out of the airport. It's only Tuesday and it's this crowded? Y/N could only imagine how crowded it gets on other days. Or maybe it's constant since it is an airport.

"Hey...do you think we'd really have fun here?" Alisha asks after a minute of silence.

A sigh escapes Y/N as she began to count cherry blossoms. The real reason they actually moved to Japan wasn't because of a stupid dream or because of Itadori; it was actually because of family problems.