°•~39~•°

•[Pledge]•

•[Pledge]•

Y/N made sure she didn't look like a vampire before meeting with Geto. She doesn't want to look like she'd been crying over her airheaded ex by the name of Gojo Satoru, aka, his best friend. Y/N exhaled and gave herself a minor pep talk before heading downstairs.

Geto is seated on the couch drinking tea. He's in his Kimono as always, something that doesn't bother her at all. She thinks he looks better in the Kimono than in anything else she's seen him in. Y/N cleared her throat upon entering the living room and gaining his attention. Alisha had let him in. She was actually surprised to see him at their front door.

Y/N was sleeping when he showed up and cussed herself for actually sleeping in. It's been happening ever since the break up. After a few minutes of having a little chat with Geto as a distraction from Y/N so she can quickly get dressed, Alisha decided she'll leave Geto and Y/N alone in the house for the remainder of the day.

"Good afternoon." He greets.

"Sorry, Geto, I hadn't realized how late it was. Afternoon to you too by the way." She says, taking a seat next to him.

"Don't worry about it. I should have called to make sure first. My apologies." Y/N could only laugh. Geto arched a brow, completely curious as to what can be so funny. "Hm?"

"Again with the apologizing." She grins. Geto caught himself and chuckled as well. "It's all you ever do. Keep it up and I'll have to believe that that's just your personality."

"I do ap-...Ah, I almost did it again." He grins. Seeing Y/N laugh was a soothing sight to the young man. "Umm, Y/N?"

"Yes?" She has died down in laughter.

"You seem to be glowing."

Y/N paused. Her eyes are locked on his trying to find some kind of answer to his statement. "G-glowing? What do you mean?" Y/N chuckled nervously touching her face with the tips of her fingers for a more visual effect.

"Yes, glowing. You look...I don't know...happy."

Again she paused. Then a frown coated her brows. Geto noticed this and instantly regretted it. It's not that she was "happy", it's just that she felt glad to be around someone else for a change and that probably propelled her into her old carefree ways without noticing. However the mention of said, "happiness", made her remember all the times she spent with Gojo.

Laughing like she was a moment ago, speaking casually like nothing could ever go wrong. And just as those happy memories came forward, in stepped that night. The night that ended it all.