°•~54~•°

•[Y/N]•

Another person passed by with their heads down, not wanting to make any eye contact. Even their boyfriend's or friends would scorn, laugh or bully the man.

That man being Gojo.

He tugged at his sweater and kissed his teeth. Even in the state he's in he's still complaining.

"Fucking mean ass people." Gojo says after another person declined on giving him a few bucks. He sighs, taking a seat near the door of the liquor store that's destined to be open any moment now.

More people passed as he just kept his head in his lap and tried to get past the pain. He honestly felt like crying. Gojo raised his head and the back of his head touched the wall behind him.

"Just a few dollars." He whispers to himself. Gojo closed his eyes to give them a rest since he hadn't been that adamant on sleep. After a minute went by he felt something that was highly familiar, causing his eyes to fly open.

Gojo glanced around but didn't see the thing he was feeling. He stood to his feet to get a better view and that's when he saw it.

"Ah shit." Gojo zipped up the hoodie he has on and made sure the hood was covering his head properly, but he knew that wouldn't stop Megumi's dogs from finding him.

"Really Megumi? As of now." Before Gojo could walk away the dog spotted him, then it barked. Gojo took off into the other direction, having the white demon dog run across the road to follow him.

Gojo glanced back, seeing the dog running towards him with full speed. "Dammit." Gojo passed people, bumping into them to lose trail of the dog behind him.

Megumi, who was making his was scouting for Gojo elsewhere, had given up on looking for Gojo today. He continued walking when someone passed him.

The person had looked at him, but didn't stop going at full speed. Nanami raised his head quickly and glanced back at the man running. "What?" Megumi states. He thought the person was Gojo. No, he was sure that person was Gojo.

Megumi continued staring, then  He was about to ask the person to watch where they were going but quickly placed it aside when he saw his white demon dog run past him.

"What the?"

It barked, then Megumi got the picture. It was Gojo. "Gojo?" Megumi felt his heart swell. Then the other dog barked, taking off behind the white demon dog.

Megumi's confused features switched to anger as he ran behind them.

Gojo zipped left, cussing to himself. He should've kept going straight ahead if he knew Megumi was nearby. Now he has two dogs on his trail and a boy who wants to hug him. But also wants to slap the shit out of him as well.

Gojo threw garbage cans on the floor behind him to slow them down a bit. The dogs however just ran through them or hopped over it.

Gojo reached a fence and wasted no time getting on the other side. It was honestly the quickest he ever moved during a stage like this. When Gojo got over, his shirt got hooked onto the tip of the fence, causing his shirt to tear and have him fall, spraining his ankle.

Gojo yelped in pain and glanced back at the dogs. They're both barking and growling. Gojo held his leg, ready to take a break until he saw Megumi banged the alley.