°•~40~•°

•[Old Ways]•

The doors to the million dollar mansion opened. Upon reaching inside the silence could be heard and the darkness can be seen. Well it could be if Gojo wasn't pushing his tongue down someone else's throat at this late hour.

They both stumble inside, grabbing at each other like they were in some kind of battle. Supple moans filled the entry way. Gojo closed the door successfully on a whim and pinned his one night stand against it the moment it clicked shut. He finally broke apart from their heated kiss, looking her in the eyes.

He grins. He's out of it, completely dazed. You can tell by his flushed cheeks and tired eyes. He exhales. The liquor on his breath entered her those, tickling her brain. But she's also squiffy.

"Are you just gonna stare at me?" She giggles lightly. Gojo traced her cheek with his thumb before touching her cherry coated lips with his own. Again, the heat arises between them. Engulfing them with unseeing steam. It's more heated, greedier...libidinous.

Gojo unzips himself free. Clothes hit the floor for the first time in five minutes. They're rushy, wanting to quickly get down to business before their feral state runs paper thin.

Still cuffed to the mouth the duo gave them self a tour of the place. Kind of like the ones you'd see in the movies where the cameraman is following the actors around in a one shot scene watching them kiss and slobber on each other in every room of the house before stopping to that one scripted room. Living room, dining room, kitchen, then lastly his room. The room where the scene shall continue.

Gojo pulled away, breathing heavily. "My room's...it's a mess." He never got to clean up behind himself after his episode last night. He had been too busy fighting his migraine and fucked up situation. No time for tidying up.

The girl opened the door, shoving him on the inside. "And?" He flashes a side smile before giving himself a mental, "fuck it" and got to finishing what was started. Getting completely undressed was quicker than their makeout session. Gojo pulled her on top of him, brushing blue strands away from her sweaty forehead.

Again like a movie scene. The two drunk birds stare each other in the eyes thinking to themselves, "should I really be doing this?", but of course they should. They're drunk and aching in unmet pleasure. They've got the tingles.

She pushed back the damp hair to get a better look at his face. There both analyzing each other. Breathing, gazing, thinking. Well they're not exactly thinking of anything, especially not Gojo since he's not focused enough to think. He wasn't expecting it but his erection was met with complete warmth and moisture. Wasn't that his job? To take her by surprise?

The back of his head arched into the comfort of his pillows. His arms held her hips steady as he exhaled shakily. The last time he'd ever had drunk sex was probably a year ago. He forgot how that felt, until now that is.

"Ah...shit." She's teasing him. Moving at a slow pace so he could beg her for more. Or maybe she's waiting for him to take control so it can be rough. No mercy, no care, just lust. "Slow down..." He breaths out. His grip got tighter on her hips. He had no idea when she had turned turbo.

"It's...mph...it's you." She moans. Gojo furrowed his brows, completely confused. He opened his eyes, gazing down. It is him. He had gotten tired of her moving at her slow pace so decided to take matter into his own hands. He didn't even notice since he's choking on pheromones and sweat.