°•~38~•°

•[Veronica]•

•[Veronica]•

Gojo is back home. He's been calling Veronica's phone for the past three hours screaming into his phone due to what else he's found out she's done. And he only realized this during his lunch date with Itadori and the others.

"Veronica I swear to the Almighty king if you don't answer this fucking phone I'll ragdoll your ass STRAIGHT TO HELL!" He shouts into the voice message. "I know you see me calling you." He says calmly now, rubbing his hands through his hair. Gojo exhaled a breath and stopped himself from throwing his phone across the room.

He took off his shirt and exhaled heavily. Gojo cleared his throat, sitting at the edge of his bed. "Okay." He preps himself. "Calm...Gojo...calm." After that mini meditation performance Gojo called Veronica for what felt like the sixth hundred time. It rang, and rang and rang and rang, until eventually it went straight to voicemail. He wanted to rip his ears off. The amount of times he's heard that same sound come through had him memorize it.

After the beep, Gojo inhaled sharply. "V, please. Let's talk about this. I don't care what it is you and your little minions did to me that night, but taking my money is crossing the line." He paused. "I'm sorry for whatever it is I did but please...I need you to put every scent back into both my accounts and stop messing around. You've had your fun, now it's time to end this. I'm serious." Gojo took another long pause as if waiting for her to respond to him.

That was an embarrassing moment for him. Having his card declined in front of Yuji, Megumi, who had paid by the way, and Nabora, was embarrassing. But Gojo is Gojo, he told them he'll see what's going on with his card and why it's being declined. Upon calling the bank they told him that he no longer has money on his account. Gojo was left in a fit of rage upon hearing that. He didn't explain anything to them, he just hung up and tried to call Veronica again. He doesn't know how she was able to get hold of every cent he had but it was pretty fucking impressive.

Gojo got up and went downstairs for a drink, he needed it. He got an unopened bottle of scotch and went to his living room, filling the glass halfway. He sighs heavily, completely done with playing the silent treatment with Veronica.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six glasses down and Gojo was completely out of it, trying to figure out what Veronica of all people wanted from him. He would've understood if it was Sabrina or Kathrine doing all of this by themselves, but the fact that Veronica is the boss in all of this confuses him to the core.