°•~46~•°

•[Coming to Terms]•

Y/N is now sitting between truth and probable self doubt. If she sees Geto right now, will she really come to terms with actually having feeling for him? Does she really have feeling for him? Was she just pushing those feelings aside as a way to not let herself fall for him more than she's willing? Can't be...right?

"Right?" She says to Alisha. Alisha is eating a tube of vanilla ice cream. She's heard her friend go on an hour rant about how she only "likes him as a friend" and nothing more.

"The way you explained it feels like you're trying to convince yourself that you only like him as a friend." She says pointing the spoon at her before going back to eating.

"But I do." Y/N whines.

"It's alright if you do. Geto has been a good friend, he's been here for you when you needed him, he's given you advice, he's gotten you things to make you feel better like, that necklace, that Pikachu plush he said reminded him of you and even clothes...pfft, whether you needed them or not. He just does everything he can to see you happy. And that's outdoing me, I don't like it."

Y/N grins. "I mean, I guess you're right." Y/N began playing with the necklace Geto got for her. She trailed it and realized that Geto never took his part with him. "He didn't take his part." She mindlessly points out.

Alisha just stared at her. "I wonder why?" She asks but more to herself.

"Maybe because he forgot?" Alisha suggests.

Y/N glanced up at her friend. "Now that you say that, he did end up leaving a bit abruptly. I'll have to call him for it." Y/N quickly got up and went over to her dresser, grabbing her phone and quickly dailing Geto's number. Alisha fold her legs and watched her with a smile plastered widely onto her face.

"Geto, hey, hi... umm...I was just calling to say you forgot your half of the necklace."

"I've noticed that." He chuckles. "Can you keep it for me until we meet again then?"

Y/N went quiet for a minute, touching the pendant of the necklace. "Y/N..." Geto says lowly. "You're thinking again."

Y/N cleared her throat. "I-i wasn't. A-anyways I thought you can come for it right now. If that's okay with you."

"Hmmm...would you want me to come for it right now?" Again Y/N ceased to say anything due to the tone of his voice. "Y/N." Geto laughed. "Focus darling focus."

"Right. Um..."

"Well I'm at Tech so you can bring it for me. Gojo and I have a bit of a mission to go on. I'm really excited since I've been...in and out."

The thought of going back to Tech and seeing Gojo is a bit much for her. She's already sat next to the guy for lunch AND had the longest conversation with him.

"Y/N? You there?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm...on my way."

"Okay, I'll be out front."

"Okay." With that, he hung up.

∆∆∆

Geto hung up the phone and smiled. He turned to Gojo who's walking up to him with a blank expression onto his face. Geto cleared his throat, putting his hands into his Kimono. He sent him a small smile. Gojo rolled his eyes under his mask, not wanting to be close to him at all on this mission.