°•~21~•°

•[Chitchat & Spooks]•

Y/N sat on the beach chair, reading a book and enjoying the sun. The next day after the whole incident Gojo paid a visit. Apparently he had been caught up with work later that night and couldn't make time for her. She had been hurt upon hearing that but at least she knows he wasn't really ignoring her on purpose or anything and that he had a valid reason for it. When Gojo noticed her injury he swarmed her with kisses and apologies. She only laughed and said she'd be alright and that everything was fine. No way had she mentioned Geto.

Y/N could hear the excited cheers and screams come from Itadori and everyone else. They're at the lake taking a swim. They all agreed to the whole camp thing after everyone came to check on Y/N to see how she was doing. So they all are, at a camping site, having a good time.

"Itadori watch it you nearly splashed me!" Nabora shouted. Itadori came up from the water and frowned.

"But you're already wet, what's the big deal?"

"I don't want my hair wet you idiot." She grits. Megumi, who was sitting on a rock only wetting his feet, shook his head and smiled faintly at the two. Alisha caught herself a giggle and she and Nabora went back to chatting with each other as they floated.

Y/N hitched in a breath and quickly turned around. She rubbed the back of her neck and glared. Gojo stood there with a can in his hand, a smile appearing on his handsome features. Y/N frowned and mumbled something under her breath which only made him laugh.

"Here, I got you a drink." He handed her the can, which Y/N took unhappily. Yes it was hot, but being hit with sudden coldness is not cool. Gojo took a seat on the sand next to her. "How's your knee? Need anything?" He took a swig of the canned ice tea, examining her.

"No I'm fine. I'm just bummed out that I can't go in the water." She mutters. Y/N opened the can and drank. She scrunched up her face at the terrible taste of the beverage and decided that she was no longer thirsty.

Gojo grinned at her expression before taking the can from her. "Of course you can." He said after downing the can, crushing it with his cursed energy.

"Gojo my knee is bandaged up. I can't get it wet."

"You can make your own lake baby, with the help of me and my tongue." Gojo leaned in and gave her a peck on her lips. Y/N pulled away and scoffed. He knows she's flustered because it's written all over her face.

"Don't kiss me in public and enough with the sex jokes. You make them every chance you get." He'd been making them on they're way here.

"Don't be like that. And why can't I kiss you in public?" Y/N didn't answer. "Is it because you're ashamed of me?" He gasps.

"What no it's because of-"

"No no, it's fine." He faked a sniffle. "You don't have to lie." Gojo wipes a fake tear. Y/N shoved him and chuckled lightly.