°•~09~•°

                   •[Apology Date]•

Nanami, Nabora, Itadori, Megumi and Alisha are all in the living room with Y/N who's sitting on the couch with a bag of chips. About two hours ago they came by to have a look at Y/N. Maki couldn't make it since she was on mission with Inumaki and Panda, but she had left Y/N a text.

"See this was the reason why I didn't want you to go anywhere. But do you listen? No. You don't."

"Itadori, I'm not dead. It's just a sprained ankle."

"But you got hurt." Itadori pouts. Y/N grinned and pulled him in for a hug.

"I'll be careful next time."

"Itadori stop being such a baby. Y/N is strong, besides it's just a sprain it's not like she lost her leg." Nabora said knocking him upside the head.

"Hmph. Gojo promised to protect you. He's such a liar." Itadori mumbled.

"What? Why would you ask him to do that?"

Itadori sighed and stood up. He took a knee in front of Y/N and everyone just watched him in silence. His fingers trailed the bandaged around Y/N's ankle with a sad look into his eyes.

"You don't understand. I know it's just a minor injury but...accidents like this don't happen once. If you get hurt a second time it might be worse." Y/N gave him a pat on the head and smiles faintly. "I'm strong but not strong enough. So for now, Gojo has to protect you yeah?"

"S-Sure." Y/N didn't like the idea of Gojo "protecting" her. Itadori stood to his feet and wiped a few tears that had fell from his eyes. Megumi gave Y/N a pat on the shoulder and smiled.

"We have to get going. We'll be back tomorrow to hang out more." He says.

"Ugh I even forgot I had to be with these two idiots. Let's make this quick. I'm loosing beauty sleep because of this."

The trio said there last goodbyes before leaving. Nanami heaved a sigh and fixed his glasses. "Next time I'll wait outside."

Y/N grinned. "Maybe I should get hurt more since I feel like a Queen."

"I'll get going, I have a few errands to run." Nanami took a bow before adjusting his tie. Alisha sat beside Y/N and smirked mischievously.

"Uh Nanami what kind of errands are you going to do?"

"Hmm? Oh. I have to get a few groceries and make a pit stop the the office to print some papers. Nothing much but I'm leaving the paper work for last since it may take a while. Why the curiosity?"

"Alisha wanted to get out of the house for a bit and since she's getting all bored here looking after me I say let her tag along." Alisha hit her friend's shoulder and chuckled lowly.