°•~34~•°

•[Cold Celebrations]•

After hours of getting ready and preparing for the party, everyone was finally done. Maki and Nabora had decorations, Nanami, Inumaki and Panda had snacks, Alisha and Megumi did the Christmas tree, Gojo, Y/N and Itadori had dessert duty. Everything is just going perfect. It's scary how fast time could fly.

Alisha and Y/N are sitting on bar stools eating fruit. They're waiting for Itadori and everyone else to get ready. "I'm getting impatient, I want to know who got me." Alisha says breaking the silence. Y/N laughs.

"You're hoping for Nanami to have got your name. All this time you've been crushing and you hadn't asked him out still? I mean yeah there's a massive age gap but I say...give it a try." She shrugs eating a grape.

Alisha didn't say anything. Gojo appeared beside Y/N. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and took a strawberry from the bowl. He's dressed in a red and white attire, and instead of the usual black blindfold he's always wearing, it's white this time.

"Wow, you look different, but in a good way." Y/N compliments, giving Gojo a returned kiss on the cheek. He smiles, adjusting his red tie.

"Thanks, you look beautiful as always, no change there." Y/N could feel the heat rise to her head.

"You look like a candy cane." Alisha snorts. Gojo finally acknowledges her presence. He exhales heavily. Y/N could smell the mint on his breath.

"Wow, you actually look decent. I'm surprised that the fat man gave you the day off Rudolph." He shoots back. Y/N grinned.

"You're getting a bit stuck with your comebacks. You need more training."

He chuckles. "You're Y/N's friend and she and I are together. I'm not going to...use my tongue on you and stir something up. So I'll keep them simple." He shrugs.

Her brows furrow. "Is this you trying to be respectful?" Alisha fold her arms with an arch of her left brow, staring at the man. Y/N was busy texting away at her phone. Gojo pranced over to Alisha. She nearly fell from her seat when he got close. 

"If you want to have sex Alisha just say so." He whispers. She scoffs pushing him away.

"As if you whore. How dare you say something like that to me with Y/N right next to us, have you no damn shame?"

Y/N shoot glances between the two. "What did he say?" Gojo backed off from her friend, standing beside Y/N again.

"Doesn't matter since she likes Nanami anyways." He shrugs.