°•~78~•°

•[His Ace]•

Y/N went straight to Jujutsu Tech. When she got there her first stop was Nobara's room. She's surprised that she was even there to answer in the first place.

"I need your help." She said when Nobara opened the door for her. Nobara was more than happy to help Y/N since she knows of Gojo's condition now. However she doesn't know if Y/N knows she knows.

"But first...I need a shower, where can I get one of those?"

Nobara blinked. "Uh..." Nobara told her where it was and Y/N borrowed something to wear from Nobara. After she got out she bumped into Maki on the way back. She told Maki why she was there and Maki joined her back to Nobara's room.

Now here the three of them are, huddled in Nobara's room. "So what was it you needed help with?" Nobara questions.

Y/N sighs, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. Maki sat on the floor with her back against the wardrobe as Nobara stood beside her.

"S-so I had a dream last night and in this dream I was...doing things. Then the next thing you know I'm cumming my pants in my dream and in reality." She explains quickly.

Maki nods with a click of her tongue. "Okay...I'm pretty sure that's what you call a wet dream."

Y/N exhales. "I know what a wet dream is."

"Okay, you had a wet dream so what?" Nobara shrugs.

"It wasn't just a wet dream okay, there was more to it but I can't explain right now." Y/N forced through her teeth.

"Y/N we can't help you if you don't give us more than you're letting on." Maki says.

"I agree."

"But I can't!" She exclaims under pressure.

"And why not?!" They asked in unison.

"Because it was about Gojo okay!"

It got silent. Maki and Nobara gave each other a look before glancing back at Y/N. Y/N groans and laid flat on Nobara's bed.

"Oh wow. Well I was not expecting that." Maki mumbles.

"Tell me about it." Nobara followed.

"Uh luckily it was just a dream." Nobara says with a shrug.

"Yeah, surely it means nothing." Maki adds.

Y/N sat back up. "That's not all. When I woke up Geto was standing right there watching me."

"Yikes."

"Ha!" Nobara laughs. She cleared her throat quickly and went back to serious mode. "I mean...maybe he was just curious?" Nobara suggests.

"Nuh uh. Seems like he had been standing there for a really long time because he said I was moaning and moving around in my sleep. Hopefully I didn't moan Gojo's name aloud. W-what if I did and he knows?! Then he might think that I still have feeling for Gojo or something." Y/N spills out in a panic.

She got up and began pacing back and forth thinking of the possibilities.

"Y/N, calm down. It's going to be fine, it was just a dream, nothing more." Nobara says to her.

Maki studied Y/N for a while. "You know, it is said that whoever dreams of another person in that way is because that person is thinking about them."

"But I wasn't."

Nobara chewed her bottom lip. The other day Maki kind of saw what occured and then after she and Megumi got told what was going on. However when Maki spotted her she demanded Nobara to tell her what that was about, and because Nobara trusts Maki...she let her in on it.