°•~16~•°

•[Permission Granted]•

Y/N shot up from her sleep and quickly made it down to the front door. She wiped the corner of her mouth and rubbed her eyes. The pounding got louder and she groaned out of frustration. "I'm coming! Geez." Y/N opened the door only tobe pushed aside by the crowd of people.

"Y/N we have to make moves now! Why are you slobbering about?!" Itadori says when he got a glimpse of her.

"Morning to you too." She mumbles.

Inumaki, Panda, Maki, Megumi, Itadori, Nabora and Gojo all made their way to the living room. She was confused as to why they're here and what Itadori was talking about. Y/N was about to close the door but someone stopped her from doing so.

Nanami.

"Oh, good morning Y/N how are you today?" He asks.

"Confused. Why are all of you here?"

"You forgot? We are suppose to be planning Alisha's birthday party. We have until tomorrow when she gets back from her visit home."

"Holy crap you're right. How could I forget that?! Uh come on in. At least someone have humility."

"We have to act quick before she gets back. We only have a few more hours." Itadori says eagerly when Y/N got to the living room with them. Some of them sitting on the floor and some seated on the couch.

"I even forgot." Y/N sighs.

"You have a little umm..." She turned to Gojo who's leg is crossed. He was pointing at the corner of his mouth.

"What?"

Gojo got up and went over to her, wiping the drool from the corner of her mouth. Y/N smacked his hand away and wiped her mouth with her shirt, moving away from him.

"I was trying to save you the embarrassment." He grinned, taking back his seat. Nanami only frowned at the scene. Everyone was chitchatting to notice.

"Yeah yeah, anyways I'm going to get cleaned up, stay here and...do whatever until I get back down." Everyone nodded and Y/N disappeared. Gojo watched her leave under his blindfold, his thoughts getting shrouded with the things he'd want to do to her as she showers. The though of her wet naked body against his made him unfold his legs and sat with them spread instead. Surely his buldge wouldn't be noticable in that position. Gojo open and close his legs trying to fan down his erection.

Gojo's eyes caught a glimpse at Nanami who's staring him down. Gojo smirk and stopped, crossing his legs once more and letting out a sigh. After twenty minutes Y/N came back down dressed in casual clothing with her hair out.

"Alright let's get to planning shall we." She says grabbing everybody's attention. "Now as we know my best friend's birthday is tomorrow, we have to have all of the things gathered and ready to be out in order so when she gets back we'll be able to take her straight to her party. This will mean a lot to her since she's...never really celebrated her birthday." Y/N clears her throat and clasps her hands together putting on a wide smile.