°•~02~•°

[Gojo Satoru]

Gojo Satoru exhaled a breath and grinned. "That was awesome." A girl with blonde curly hair and green eyes laid onto his chest and drew tiny circles onto his bare chest.

"Do you really have to get going? Can't you stay for the night?" She pouts. Gojo sat up and raised her chin up, bringing her face closer to his.

"I'll come back later tomorrow. I have work to attend to." His icy blue eyes bore into her green ones. The girl smirked and gave him a kiss on the lips. A way of trying to convince him to stay longer than he intends to. Her hands trail down his chest, to his abdomen, and under the sheet to his, no longer erected, penis.

"Aw, you're not hard?" She whines.

Gojo pushed her away lightly and got up. "I'm already done that's why. Anyways, don't beat yourself up over it. I'll still come by." Gojo quickly got ready and she watched him intently.

"Where's my blindfold?"

The girl got up and threw it to the floor as she made her way to the bathroom. Gojo eyed her down as he watched her sashay away in nothing but her own skin.

He grabbed her hand, spinning her around to face him. "If I say I'll be back then I'll be back, don't be childish." Gojo placed a gentle kiss onto her lips and smiled.

"Be a good girl and go get cleaned up." He playfully hit her chin softly and made sure he had everything before leaving.

A sigh escapes the man's lips as he continued to walk in the midnight cold. He checked his phone for any unread messages since his phone had been off all day. When he saw he had about one hundred of them he scoffed.

"Eh, I'll answer 'em later."

Gojo put his phone away and jammed his hands into his pants pockets. Gojo whistled a made-up tone as he pranced the sidewalks.

The cool air made him feel relaxed. A cherry blossom flew past him and he grinned. He could never ask for better weather.

Gojo turned the corner to make his way to Jujutsu Tech. Next time he'd bring his car since walking all the way to Jujutsu Tech can sometimes be tiring, even if he likes walks.

He heard giggling and since he's bored out of his mind and needed worldly distractions, he found himself looking at Y/N. Her smile is bright as ever and her laugh, to him, is the cutest laugh he's ever heard. The way she threw her head back to laugh made him visualize something way lewder. Gojo's legs continued walking mindlessly towards her.

At that moment there was no one else except for her, he saw no one else but her, could hear no one besides her, and when he's not even close to her he could smell her and only her. He wants her, he needs to have her. The reason why? He does not know and at this moment he does not care.

All he knows is that this girl, a face he's never seen before, a skin he knows is untouched by what she's wearing, needs to be his.

"That was so much fun. We should definitely hang out mo-

Since the girl was too busy focusing on the group she's with, Gojo took it as an opportunity to bump into her. When he did he made sure to do it as to where he'd get her to stumble in order to catch her as an excuse to touch her. He wants to gather information just by feeling on what she's like sexually.

Gojo held Y/N close to him. His hands shifted around her waist as he lowered his hold, but not too much as to where he'd alert her on his intentions.

The way she fit perfectly into his hold made him want to hold her longer than this and in a completely different way. He wants to see those eyes stare at him in a different way. He wants to hear her utter less conversational words and hear her utter moans. Utter his name. Thinking of her moans made him stiff.