°•~100~•°

•[Just A Wedding]•

Gojo had just finished puking his guts out. Everything hurt, everything gave him pain and he was tired of it. It's not like he could do anything about it anyways, kind of.

Gojo gagged once more but nothing came out. He hates this part. Gojo spat into the sink and shakily held himself up for support.

He glanced at the toilet and saw the food he had earlier. The food isn't that bad, but it's not that good either. They only give him soft, healthy food. Like oatmeal, porridge, stuff like that.

Gojo leant over and flushed the toilet. He caught himself before he could fall over and exhaled through his mouth. This is the second time he's been to the bathroom ever since he's been here.

He knew his withdrawal was bound to happen, he had just been waiting for it. The nurse themselves hadn't even known he would be going through a withdrawal. Sure they saw drugs in his system when they tested him the night he got here, but they didn't think anything of it since it wasn't the cause of him passing out.

They had to figure he was an addict out on their own. Yesterday afternoon after Y/N left is when they found out. He told them not to say anything about it and it took a lot of convincing.

Gojo glanced up and nearly jumped back to health when he saw himself in the mirror. He stared at the figure staring back and was in denial for a bit.

He traced his face with his long fingers and frowned. Is this really him?

Black eye, bruised cheek, swollen cheek, busted lip, pale skin, broken nose coated in purple and bandages. Is this really him?

Gojo couldn't believe it. He stood awestruck at the person who mimicked him on the other side.

"I'm hideous." He whispers. His once handsome, features are now down the drain. He's skinnier, he's lost his charm, he's more pale than he's ever been and his eyes have gotten darker in hue.

A regular blue they are, not the shiney, sky blue everyone is so used to seeing. No...it's just...blue.

"Tch." It made him angry to see himself this way. Gojo left the bathroom and trudged his way back to his bed and mounted it in pain. He knows if Nanami and Y/N finds out about the withdrawal they'd try to ship him to a rehabilitation center. And he won't have it.

Every time Y/N came to visit he'd force himself to stop from groaning out in pain. He'd also been forcing himself to keep his expressions under control, and he's gotten quite good at it too.

Gojo exhaled through his mouth. He looks fucking hideous. His once beautiful features had been cast away by that...that...thing of a man.

Gojo clenched his jaw and winced seconds later when a current of pain shot through the left side of his face. According to the nurse his skull is cracked, nothing serious, her words not his.

His nose was of course broken into two places, he's got two black eyes and he suffered from a minor concussion.

Doctors said he was glad he got away without a broken jaw. Gojo promised when he sees Blake again it's over for him.

The door to Gojo's room opened and Gojo was glad he got in bed before any nurse would arrive. However, when Gojo looked to the left of him his heart dropped.

Blake.

Blake waved, wiggling his fingers to say hello. Gojo blinked, wanting to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Blake got closer and closer into the dark, illuminate, room.

He wants to know what he's doing here. How does he know he's here and why is he here? Gojo reached for his button to call for a nurse, but Blake reached him in time and stopped him.