°•~99~•°

[Paid]

Y/N got home safely and kept her mouth shut about Gojo when Geto asked. She simply told him that nothing was going on and that she'd like to be taken home. However, she did tell him that Gojo is at the hospital and that he should ask him himself.

After that she didn't say anything. She just sat in silence as he drove her home. When she got there the place was in a mess, and to clear her head, she decided to clean up.

An hour into cleaning Y/N found some things. In Alisha's room she found a phone under the dresser drawer. She's never seen the phone before and when she tried to cut it on, it didn't, indicating that it's dead.

However, since it's an iphone she used her charger. As for Y/N's phone she made a promise to keep it on her at all times. Now all that's left is her room, where she and Gojo spends most of their time...sometimes.

She shook her head and exhaled. As she's cleaning Y/N heard a ring. She stops, listening out to make sure she weren't hearing things.

Another ring echoed her ears and Y/N stopped what she was doing to see who could be at their front door at such a time like this. She was hopping it wasn't Geto.

She prayed it wasn't Geto. Y/N stopped in front of the door and swallowed. When the bell rung a third time she jumped in surprise. Then the ringing turned to knocking.

Y/N opened the door and stared at the person on the other side. It's Nanami. Of course it's Nanami. She exhales, stepping to the side to allow him in.

He walks in, getting the memo of her actions. Nanami patted her head. "Good night, Y/N." He says. Y/N found it strange but closed the door behind him.

"Goodnight." She responds, following him to the living room. With him, he's got a briefcase and he's in a suit.

"W-what's with the suit?" She asks in curiosity.

He exhales. "Well, Alisha went to sleep the moment you left which gave me a lot of time to do some thinking." He took a seat on the chair, placing the case onto the coffee table. Y/N glanced at it, wondering what could be inside.

Nanami exhales, brushing his strands of hair from his face. "O-okay?"

He looked at her and sat back. "Well after my hour of thinking I took a shower and went to the bank for a huge withdraw." Nanami leaned forward and clicked open the case. That's when it hit Y/N.

"No." She says shaking her head. She went over to him and held his hand to stop him from showing her what's inside. He rose a brow at her actions.

"Tell me you didn't." She says quietly. Nanami sat in silence, which gave Y/N the answer to that statement. "No." She whispers again. "Nanami...why would you do that?"

Nanami exhales, not wanting to see her cry or anything. He thought she would've approved of his actions, but he thought wrong. Y/N is Y/N after all.

"It's the three hundred grand that Gojo owes. I didn't want to do it at first but after last night I couldn't get it out of my head. You have to come to terms with the fact that Gojo may never get better."

"No. Nanami you don't have to do that. Just leave this to us. Yeah, w-we could take care of this." She says with a grin. However, it was a scary one.

"Y/N. I thought about this vaguely. If I help, I'll be doing a favor. If I don't then Gojo may end up dead. It's better seeing him this way than to see him dead. The kids at the school needs to prepare themselves for the worst because from here on out anything could happen. I'm not going to prance around thinking that Gojo is going to get better if he's just making a series of relapses. After I pay what he owes to Blake then that'll be a knock out of the park. After I get married I will contact the board and tell them about Gojo's long term situation. And when that gets to them...the decision will be made."