°•~76~•°

•[Think]•

Night came quickly as well as luck. After spending time with the kids Gojo made sure they made it to the the school safely. And as Gojo was there a thought hit him.

Gojo snuck down the halls, making his way to Nanami's office. When Gojo got there he tried the nob, however it was locked.

"Fuck." He whispers. Gojo held on the nob tightly as he tried to force to break it, but his body is too weak for that. Gojo hit his hand wishing he was focusing on getting his strength back than being lazy and not really caring.

Gojo exhales, holding the door nob once more. He inhales sharply, closing his eyes, as he channels whatever strength he could find up to the surface.

He grunts, holding tighter as he turned it. After a minute of straining himself the lock finally broke. Gojo gasped a breath of relief.

He shook his hand as he pushed the door open and stepped on the other side. Gojo closed the door so no one would be suspicious about him still being around the school.

It's dark but he could still see due to the moonlight shining inside. He hums. "Now I see." He says as he examines the office space. He now knows why Nanami asked to change office spaces.

"Better lighting." He mutters.

Gojo took around, touching potted plants and looking through the blinds of the window.

"Definitely a better spot." Gojo pulled himself back to focus mode, going over to Nanami's desk. Gojo takes a seat and pulled himself closer to the desk.

He'd see a photo frame of Nanami and Alisha. Gojo rolled his eyes, moving on to the desk drawers which he pulled open but was only met with files.

Getting bored Gojo went to what he came to do and that's using Nanami's laptop. He flips it open and he instantly got in.

"No password, really?" Gojo shook his head at Nanami's idiocy but also thanked him for it since he doesn't have to worry about guessing a password to get in. Gojo thinks it's just because he's trying to be "loyal" or "trustworthy" with Alisha.

Gojo saw all the pop ups. He tried to see if any of them would be porn but he came up nothing.

"Tch, what a good boy." He complains.

Leaning closer Gojo snooped around a bit more, looking at Nanami's Pinterest boards that included in nothing but fashion, something Gojo didn't know Nanami liked since he's wearing the same old suit all the time.

Then after that were just different  bread and baking recipes and memes.

Getting bored of that Gojo sidetracked to something else, Nanami's Google entries.

Gojo snickers quickly typing in the letter 'P' just to see if porn pops up. "Ugh, what a dud." He says after it didn't highlight in the recent searches. "Hm, maybe he went incognito and that's why I haven't seen it pop up yet. What a sly move Nanami, what a sly move indeed." Gojo whispers like he's hacking into Nanami's computer.

Gojo clinched his jaw, bypassing the sudden feeling of Itadori's punch earlier. It still hurt like hell, he's sure Itadori would've knocked him out if it were to be his head. He'd have to be more alert next time.

Gojo typed in the letter 'H' to start off with what he wants to search and found the mother load.

'How to give head?'

Gojo nearly choked on air, laughing out loudly then putting his hand over his mouth to stop himself from being figured out.

"Ain't no fucking way." He giggles. Gojo tried to catch himself as he continued down the Google searches under the letter H.