°•~92~•°

•[A Direct Hit]•

Love. People do anything for love as much as they do everything for it. Y/N is the one that'll do anything for love. She loves love, loves being held, loves being treated great, loves the pleasure mad loves the attention.

Even if it means waking up at four in the morning to Gojo puking his guts out. Y/N quickly sat up, not giving herself time to wake up completely as she went over to the bathroom.

Gojo held his stomach, groaning and moaning in pain. A few seconds later he was puking once more. He spat, crying at how much pain he's in. It left Y/N confused since Gojo seemed fine earlier.

Seeing him like this mad her feel sorry for him. Gojo inhaled through his teeth, resting his head on the edge of the toilet bowl. He's too weak to move, too weak to do anything.

"Gojo are you okay?" Y/N says rushing over to him. He weakly cleared his throat, looking at her through his peripheral. He thought it was a stupid question since she could clearly see that he's not. Y/N flushed the toilet and helped Gojo in a sitting position, having him rest himself up against the bathroom wall.

"You're sweating and shaking as well." Y/N touched his forehead and frowned, quickly putting her hand under his chin and neck. "You're burning up." Confused she stood to her feet, wetting a towel under warm water as she kept throwing glances at him.

"Maybe the medicine didn't work." She mutters.

"Cocaine." He speaks. Y/N turned the tap off and went back over to him, placing the warm towel onto his forehead. "I...I need it. Or heroin. I-it doesn't matter."

Y/N didn't want Gojo to persuade her into getting drugs for him again. "It'll be the last time I promise." Gojo's teeth began chattering as he held himself tightly into a hug. It just came out of nowhere. First he went to use the bathroom and then next thing you know he's puking his guts out.

"Gojo, I can't keep getting drugs for you. It's why you're like this in the first place. And you have a fever, it'll go away when you eat some soup."

"No! No." He shook his head, snot draining from his nose. "I can't eat that. I can't...baby please." He whines.

There it is. He's using that name again. "Gojo I can't, besides I don't want you to be high when we're over at Alisha's okay. It's their upcoming wedding and-

"Please?" He whispers. "Just once more and I promise, I swear I promise to stop after it. I-I just don't want to be in pain that's all."

"You're just sick, Gojo. I'm pretty sure you're not going into a withdrawal. I'll make you a soup okay? Then you'll feel better." She says smiling, brushing damp hair from his sweaty face. She stood up and made her way to leave before he stopped her.

"No, don't leave me! Don't leave me. Please don't leave me." He cries.

Y/N was getting tired of hearing the word please. If she could obliterate the word she would.

"Hey it's okay, it's okay." She assures him, walking back up to him and resting a hand on his shoulder.

"It hurts so bad." He sobs. Y/N knows that it's only a matter of time before he gets worse. "Baby please...please I need it. Feel like I'm going fucking insane." He chokes out.

"I'm calling Nanami." She says springing to her feet and walking out of the room, heading downstairs where Gojo can't distract her with his words.

The phone rang and rang. As Y/N distracted herself with trying to get Nanami, Gojo made move for himself. He forced himself to his feet and wiped his forehead. He stared at the ceiling.