°•~95~•°

•[Help Me]•

Gojo and Y/N left Alisha and Nanami's fine establishment in an awkward silence. Y/N glanced down their hands, which are intertwined together, and got flustered. She loves him and she's not sure if she could leave him due to that fact, even if she wanted to.

It's silent amongst the two of them. Y/N wanted to say something and ask him what he's thinking but decided against it. She just averted her gaze to the concrete below her and pranced along in silence.

Suddenly Y/N felt a tug at her arm. "Hey, this way." He says, pulling her to the left of him. Y/N nods, clutching his hand tighter than before. Y/N studied the path they're taking and realized that it's a building. A motel to be exact.

She remembered what Gojo told her earlier today about wanting to have a little bit of 'them' time.

"Watch it." He says tugging her away from the person laying in the street. Y/N glanced at the woman who seems to be knocked out. She got a good glimpse of her to realize that the woman is bruised and bleeding.

"Oh my gosh, do you think she's okay?" She asks Gojo.

He shrugs, not really caring that much. "I don't think we should intervene in whatever it is she may be apart of. This is Love Motel Six, which is known for a lot of things, and I don't want to be apart of it." He explains as he continued to lead them both inside. Y/N didn't want to leave the woman on the side of the street, but Gojo is the one in the lead here.

They both reached the front desk to get themselves a room. Y/N, during this entire walk, just kept her head down. She's been in Japan long enough to know what a Love Motel is and what people stay here for.

The man on the other side of the desk looked up at them. He looks tired, but wide awake at the same time.

"Um, one room for an hour...please." Gojo speaks. The guy nearly rolled his eyes, he had been here from morning and that's all he heard. 'One room for an hour'. It's all people want since the hour is free and any other minute added to that has to be paid for.

"Any seconds, minute or hour after the hour should be paid for. There's the list." He says pointing to the sheet of minutes and amount of money one has to pay if they are to stay beyond the time limit.

"Yeah, I know."

This time the man does roll his eyes, leaning up and grabbing a key that's on a hook behind him.

"Here." He says with a fake smile, handing it to Gojo. Gojo took it, glancing down at Y/N who seems to be uncomfortable about the exchange.

Gojo glanced down at the keys and then back at Y/N. He exhales heavily, not wanting to walk all the way back home without doing anything since they're already here. It would be a waste of the walk.

"Hey." Gojo calls out to Y/N, tugging her arm slightly to get her attention. She looks up at him before shooting him a forced smile. Gojo only motioned for her to follow him, and she did.

They both made their way upstairs and ventured to their room. The place inside isn't that bad, but it's not that good either. There are a few cracks in the walls here and there, along with a few specks of garbage and dried up blood. Not to mention it kind of smells of piss in the halls.