°•~14~•°

•[Warning]•

•[Warning]•

Alisha, Y/N, Nabora and Maki are all in the car with Nanami. Whereas Itadori, Panda, Inumaki and Megumi are with Gojo. They are all heading to the arcade and is trying to see who'll get there first. Loser has to pay for everything. Out of Gojo and Nanami of course.

"Nanami if you lose to Gojo I'll fire you myself." Nabora says. Nanami lets out a breath. He honestly has no idea how he even got here in the first place. They practically dragged him along with them. He had no chance to protest and the next you know he's out here racing Gojo like he's in some kind of street race.

"I'm not paying for anything even if I lose. I had not asked to be here."

"Come on. Lighten up for once. It's going to be fun." Says Y/N patting him in the shoulder. Nanami lets out a low grunt. He knows he should've stayed home today but duty called. He even had to go into overtime. Something he hates more in this world. As Alisha and the others who's in the backseat of the car chatted amongst each other, Y/N texted Gojo.

She's still astonished that they're together now. Y/N let out a grin and tapped away at her phone. Nanami glanced at her and his jaw tightened. He knows something's up with her and Gojo and he doesn't like it one bit. He doesn't want her to be messing around with a guy like him. He made a mental note to tell her to keep her distance away from the man as soon as he gets the chance. He'd rather not see Itadori lose all respect he has for his teacher if he happens to hurt and use Y/N like he did others.

Sometimes Nanami thinks that Gojo should just be ugly for a change. Maybe that could teach him a lot of things. Like how girls wouldn't sleep with him and how he would be avoided by most of the females he makes compliments at on a daily basis.

"You guys, Itadori is live." Maki says. The three to the back all payed attention to her phone as they watch Itadori and Gojo, who's surprisingly paying attention to the road but taking a few glances at the camera, is making funny faces and laughing.

"We are going to be the first there. Free games and free food. Hashtag best night so far." Itadori says into the camera.

"They're ridiculous."

"Pfft, I bet Megumi is fed up." Nabora snorts.

"What do you say Megumi!?"

The camera flipped to the back of the car where Inumaki, Panda and Megumi are seated. Inumaki did a peace sign and Panda waved at the camera with a smile.

"Free food for the win." Megumi states with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"What that's bullshit!" Nabora shouts taking Maki's phone.

"Hey watch it."

"How dare he show emotion indicating that he's having fun?! This is a false man. A false one I say!"