°•~93~•°

•[To The Groom]•

I

t's the next day, Gojo feels better now and Y/N? Well, she's hanging by a thread. Today is the day she Nobara Maki and Alisha get to hang out and pick out a wedding gown for the wedding. That means she has to meet with them fave to face, and speaking of faces, her's isn't looking too hot.

Y/N exhales, putting more makeup on her face. This is like the third coat of foundation. She's trying so hard to hide the bit of purple and swelling Gojo did last night and it seems like nothing's working. Talk about luck.

"Just say you got stung by a bee." He says. He felt sorry for doing what he did. He apologized, he did, but Y/N didn't care about his apologies since she knows he's going to withdrawal again and act out once more. She's scared he'll get so angry that he'd do more than just slap her, and she's not sure if she should stick around to see what else he's capable of.

"It's swollen Gojo, can't you see? Not to mention, Alisha knows I don't really wear makeup like that. She's sure to question it." She explains. Gojo exhales, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hit you, or say that to you. I was just talking out of my head." He apologizes for what seems like the millionth time to her.

"It's fine, Gojo." Y/N couldn't take the mental strain he puts on her. Hurting her and then saying she's sorry, it's becoming a constant thing now, and she wonders if she should tell Nanami about it.

"Oh come on don't cry." He says stepping in front of her. Y/N inhaled sharply, quickly wiping the tear away so it wouldn't mess up her makeup.

"You hurt me, Gojo. I don't know what to think anymore." She sobs.

"And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm serious when I tell you that I've never hit a girl before." Again, he thinks Veronica and Sabrina's harm was getting even for what they did to him.

"Don't cry. I love you. Please don't cry right now, you'll ruin your makeup." He says kissing her on the lips. Y/N pulled herself together, smiling faintly.

"Let's just...make it through the day." She exhales. Y/N walked past him and threw on a jumpsuit. Long sweater, long pants and she had her hair down to cover any old bruises she has.

Gojo put his uniform on and grabbed his blindfold. He stared at it, knowing he could barely see when he puts it on now, but he can't keep it off due to how dead his eyes look.

He'd have to put it on either way. But he'd wait until he gets around Yuji, Megumi, Panda and Inumaki. They're going to try on some suites. Suites he can't fucking afford, even if it's Nanami's wedding and he's paying for everything he still would want to at least act like he has a dollar to spend.

Even if it's on a fucking handkerchief of something. He will not go down this way, not yet.

"Still can't see with it on?" She asks, pulling him from his thoughts.

"It's fine, let's just...make it through the day."

Y/N had to admit that that tickled her a bit. She grinned, shaking her head at his copied statement. He smiles, glad that he got her to smile. He could not remember the last time he'd made her laugh an ab killing laugh.

"How do I look?" She asks with a smile. She's practicing. Gojo examined her and exhaled through his nose. He wants to tell her that she doesn't look like herself, but he knows it'll only worry her so he said nothing. He spotted the cut on her lip and glanced at the dresser drawer. He walked over to it, looking for any kind of lipstick she could wear to at least cover it.