°•~101~•°

•[Lost Respect]•

Everyone left the changing room, leaving Gojo and Nanami in the room. Gojo smiled upon seeing and extended his arms.

"Told you I wouldn't miss it for the world." He says chuckling.

"Seems as though you kept your word."

"As always." He says.

Nanami pocketed his hands and stared at Gojo. Nanami's phone dinged and he took it from his back pocket. Gojo had sent him the photo he took minutes ago.

"You should frame it or something." Gojo suggests. Nanami put his phone away and exhaled.

"Gojo, Y/N and I had a talk. We came to the conclusion that after you get dispatched completely from the hospital, we'll send you to a rehabilitation center. No arguments should come out of this. If you don't agree, I'll tell the school board everything that's going on so they can rehabilitate you instead." He explains.

Gojo clicked his tongue and tapped the floor with the heel of his shoe. He knew he should've prepared himself for something like this.

"It's been long since I wore a fancy suit. Feels nice on the skin not gon' lie." Gojo states.

"I'm serious about this. It's only best we do so."

"Hmm, and if I decline?"

"I already told you what would happen."

"The board wouldn't be able to touch me. I'll make sure of it. I want to get better on my own. I don't want this embarrassing version of myself to be broadcasted deep into the school. Everyone else already knows and it's embarrassing enough."

"That's too bad. I want you back at good health."

"I can deal with this by myself."

"If you could've you wouldn't be like this."

Silence.

"Maybe I'm still like this because I don't want Y/N to leave me." He admits. Nanami wasn't expecting that answer from him. He thought Gojo would've snarked his way out but...it was a more emotional response.

"I can feel it. I don't think she's interested in me anymore."

"Maybe because she's tired of the same thing every day. And maybe her love just turned to that of care."

Gojo pushed his hair back. "I don't want that." He says softly.

"You and Y/N are practically alike. When someone tells the two of you to do something you don't do it. Not only that, everything has to be repeated more than once to the two of you. It's ridiculous. And if Y/N's love for you have vanished and have been replaced with care...then I'm glad she's finally opening her eyes. There's only so much one person can take Gojo. And she's been taking that in for years."

Gojo walked past Nanami and stopped. "You try being like this for a day. You'd only loose your mind." He says chuckling.

Nanami turned to him. "I'd rather loose my mind than to get on all fours for a high." Is what he wanted to say. However, he choose his words carefully.

"Everyday I pray for your return; but I guess every time I pray and hope for the best...you just get worse and worse." With that, Nanami left the room.

Gojo took his phone out and took a selfie of himself. He'd call that one, 'A Lost Man Still Smiles.'

∆∆∆

Gojo pushed open the door and instantly pulled his pants down. He quickly took a seat onto the toilet and let everything put after two hours.

He's been holding it in for two fucking hours.