When Yoongi opened his mouth to say something San's eyes fell on Taehyung.

He furrowed his eyebrows and asked "are you a new member here?"

Taehyung stilled. What? A new member of a mafia group? NO.

Jungkook's eyes travelled at the person whom San asked the question.

When he saw Taehyung his face turned red in embarrassment. Taehyung saw him like that. Fuck.

For Hoseok, he didn't mind that at all. Yoongi knows San and also knows about his behaviours. He didn't think about Taehyung's thoughts after seeing that too though.

"Uh... No I'm not." Taehyung hesitantly said. He never saw someone being violent with Jungkook in this mansion at all.

"Oh, then who are you." He pushed Namjoon aside who looked at him with open mouth. San walked to Taehyung who was still standing on the last step of the stairs while holding the railing.

"Oh, um I'm Kim Taehyung."

"Okay.. but what are you doing here if you're not a member. As far as I know in this place only who are close to Jungkook stays here." Yup, in this mansion only Jungkook and his hyungs stays. For the other people Jungkook made another place for them close to here. And who has family with them, if they don't have a problem they stays with their own family.

"UH! ARE you his BOYFRIEND?" San yelled dramatically and Taehyung's face turned red as well as Jungkook's.

"Uncle!" Jungkook yelled too and went to his uncle. "He's not my boyfriend! He's- " he's what? Someone he kidnapped because of his rage and some kind of insecurity, or Taehyung's his friend. Are they even friends now?

"He's what?" San asked gazing at Jungkook who was thinking about how to introduce Taehyung. He knew if San gets to know the thing he would be disappointed. Jungkook does not want his second father to think him as a disappointment.

Taehyung was chewing his lower lip seeing jungkook zoning out. Everyone in the room were silent. They felt the tension in the air.

When he got no answer from Jungkook San looked at everyone for an answer but no-one said anything.

"Can anyone tell me anything?" He asked. Now his tone was serious.

"Dad." Yes sometimes Jungkook calls San dad and sometimes it's uncle. He calls his dad whenever something gets serious just like now.

San turned around. He became surprised when he heard the word passing from Jungkook's lips.

"Come to my room, I'll tell you everything." He said.

San nodded and went towards Jungkook's room. He knows the room ofcourse.

Jungkook quitely followed him without looking at anyone so the concerned gaze of someone went unnoticed by him.

When they reached the room mr. Choi sat in the couch and Jungkook sat beside him. He looked at him and asked "what's happening Jungkook?*

Jungkook cleared his throat and spoke up. "Dad, the boy is kim Taehyung. The second son of Kim Semin and Kim Hyunjae."

"Yes, so what's he doing here?"

Jungkook hesitated but he said everything. Everything that happened. How he met Taehyung, what Lee did to Taehyung and they scared him, when they planned to kidnap the boy, but he kidnapped him. He even confessed his feelings to his this dad, and lastly the hugs they shared. The way Taehyung's face was laced with worries for him when he went to meet Lee.

Choi San just nodded all the time giving Jungkook the chance to complete his words but his face was blank. He was listening everything that Jungkook said but on one thing his face became soft when he heard his son's feelings for the boy. He knew no one ever made him feel like this. If they would he would have shared that to him but he never did. But now he can see the emotions Jungkook's eyes held. They were pure, genuine.