64: Steam [Lemon]

Start from the beginning

"Hand me the soap.. I want to wash your hair, too." You tell him.

Kyōjurō nods, handing you the soap bottle as you circled around him so he could duck his head under the shower head for a moment, running his hands through his now damped flaming locks a few times.

Once finished, he turned to face you and placed his hands on either side of your hips as he bent his head so you could easily reach.

You really hadn't put into account that his eye line was now to your breasts. But pay it any mind as you gently ran your hands through his hair, untangling all the knots.

Once you were satisfied, you lathered up your hands with liquid soap and raked your fingers through his locks. Scrubbing down to his roots. You smiled when he let out a pleased groan, pressing against you.

"I can't believe your hair is natural, Kyō. At first, I thought you just dyed it to go along with your theme of being the Flame Pillar. Until I saw Shinjurō-sama."

Kyōjurō gave deep chuckle, "well, it's said that my ancestor ate a lot of tempuras which caused their descendants' and even their own hair to be quite abnormal."

You laughed softly at this, "sounds similar to what Mitsuri said how she'd ate a lot of sakura mochi and it caused her hair to turn pink and green. Which I still find hard to believe."

"My family also have this tradition called 'kankagari,' where women of the Rengoku clan would sit and gaze into a burning flame for two hours during their pregnancies every seven days." He explains.

Your eyes widen at this, "s-seriously?!"

"Yes, apparently this is what causes the men in our family to be born with flame-colored hair." He says.

"W-well if that's the case, then I am not going to be staring at a flame for seven days and burning my eyes for two hours straight when I get pregnant." You scoffed.

You continued to scrub his hair, enjoying just the feeling of your fingers combing through his locks. However, Kyōjurō's mind was elsewhere as his eyes stares longingly at your body.

Somehow the image of you being pregnant clouded his mind. He knew there's a chance you maybe conceiving right now, since he'd already finished once inside you. He wanted to see your breasts grow with milk and see your belly be round with his child.

He could see it so clearly, your belly swollen and round, your lovely breasts large and heavy filled with milk, and your face glowing radiant with joy like a goddess of fertility and motherhood.

And of course you'd be pregnant with his child... as of right now, your body belonged to him and the only seed allowed to impregnate that body was his own.

God, he was growing hard. The image was just too beautiful; you were just so perfect that he wanted to fill you again and again.

He wanted to start a family with you.

"GAH~ Kyō?!" You yelped feeling his hot mouth latched onto your breast, leaving no time for you to scold or brush him off.

Your hands moved from his hair to his shoulders as his lips closed around your tit and tongue swirls around your nipple.

"Ah Kyō, s-stop that," you whimpered.