"Hi." He said patting himself a little.

Jungkook subtly smiled at the act and turned his head straight.

"You're not sleeping?" Jungkook whispered not wanting to break the calm atmosphere around them.

"Um.. took a nap before so not sleepy right now." Taehyung said still looking at the raven head.

"Hm." The other just hummed as he didn't know what to talk now.

"Uhm." Taehyung cleared his throat a little and asked "what about you?"

Jungkook shortly glanced at him then again at the sky "the messed up mind isn't letting me sleep." And sighed.

Taehyung nodded. He suddenly remembered about Jungkook's wound.

"How's your arm?" He asked and Jungkook was taken aback.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked, trying to hide his expression.

Taehyung raised his hand and pointed at Jungkook's arm "this. How is it?"

"Why do you want to know?" He asked observing the boy infront of him.

"Just because, is it still paining?" Taehyung muttered.

"It is yeah. Well good thing the bullet didn't ripped my chest, " he answered with a humorous chuckle "well, why do you care? Aren't you happy?"

Why would Taehyung be happy when Jungkook got hurt. He was worried when he noticed the wounded arm, blood dripping from his fingers, the pained expression on his face. He himself didn't know why he was worried when he shouldn't feel anything at all.

His heart was screaming at him, telling him to ask Jungkook how he was in the whole day, but he did not had the courage. He was unaware of the reason why his heart was acting like this again.

Taehyung couldn't be happy for what happened to the mafia boss.

"Why would I be?" Taehyung asked in a confused tone.

Jungkook let out a dry chuckle and shook his head. "Do you hate me more now?" He turned his head to look at Taehyung again "hm?" He thought Taehyung hated him more, because he literally saw him with a bullet dug in his arm. Blood soaked shirt. Taehyung himself said he doesn't like mafias, they likes to play with blood. That's what he meant all the time.

"I-" he what? Doesn't he hate Jungkook now? But why was Jungkook saying things like this. He could clearly see the hidden pain in Jungkook's eyes.

"No it didn't increase." Yes It didn't. But he did not say that he I don't hate you. He lowered his gaze.

Jungkook scoffed. Yes he still hates him. Wow. "Cool" he said with a nod.

There was a awkward silence. No-one knew how to continue the conversation. So they stayed silent.

Suddenly Taehyung's eyes fell on Jungkook's revealed palm. The tattoos, they were attractive. Taehyung always admired art. He was doing the same thing now. Admiring the dark black lines.

He saw a skeleton tattoo there too, but it did not fear him, this tattoo was different than the other ones which made him scared.

His eyes then went to Jungkook's exposed chest, not much but his bulid chest was in the view. He blushed at the sight.

Taehyung saw some tattoos there too. Maybe Jungkook's right hand was fully inked. He immerse himself into those patterns in Jungkook's body that he didn't realise when he extended his hand to touch them.

He touched the back of the palm, where the skeleton tattoo was. Jungkook flinched at first but then saw Taehyung's beautiful hazel eyes were on his tattoos. His soft fingers were touching them without caring about anything.