30- SHOPPING AND ATTACK

Start from the beginning

He swung the bat again but jungkook held the bat and hit the man with the same bat. He hit so hard that he thought he broke the man's rib. He punched the man's head as he did the with the other one.

He walked forward and went to attack another man. He was going to attack him but someone again grabbed him from behind, but this time the man behind his held his both hands. The man in the front was going to throw a punch but he ducked his head and the man who was holding him got the strong punch.

The grip around his released and he shooted the man in his shoulder. But the man at his back held him from his waist. When he felt that he smirked.

"Thanks man." He thanked the man who held him, without knowing how he helped Jungkook. Jungkook jumped, raising his leg he kicked the man hard. The man fell as soon as the kick touched his nack.

The man behind him was dumbfound. He lifted his hand to hit Jungkook but couldn't as he also received two shot in his legs. He screamed and fell on the ground.

Jungkook was not the one who shot him this time. Jungkook saw Taehyun coming behind a piller. He nodded at his boss.

Yugyeom also came out of somewhere. They were injured but not badly. They just got few cuts.

"No-one is left boss." Yugyeom said. Taehyun Slided his gun in his belt.

"Let's head home, then." Jungkook said and turned around to leave. When he was about to open the door again his hand started to pain badly. He felt something ripped his skin.

A bullet. The man who held Jungkook first was pointing the gun at him. The pain unfortunately made the man's target miss and the bullet hit his forearm.

Jungkook was going to shoot the man but it was too late. Yugyeom already shot the male while glaring at him.

They're loyal to their boss. They con not tolerate it when someone betray the mafia or hurt him physically.

"Sir, hurry up we need to treat this." Taehyun said, opening the passenger seat's gate for Jungkook.

"I'll drive you home." He finished his sentence.

Jungkook slightly smiled and patted both of their shoulders. And told Yugyeom to get in his car.

When they reached home, he told Taehyun to grab the bags and follow him in the mansion.

"When he opened the gate he saw Taehyung was sitting there, talking to Yoongi and Jin.

Three of them turned their head towards the front door. Taehyung's eyes were wide when he saw Jungkook's arm was bleeding. His shirt was wet with blood. Jin gasped and stood up. He walked straight to Jungkook and asked "Jungkook, how?" He pointed his fingers at the raven haired male's arm.

"Lee" he replied shortly but everyone Heard that.

Yoongi cursed under his breath "that fucker is thinking he can do anything huh?" He muttered.

Taehyung who was silently sitting there biting his lower lip. He didn't know why he was feeling bad for Jungkook.

"Come on I'll treat this." Jin sighed and went to grab the first aid box.

Jungkook saw Taehyun was standing there with the bags. He didn't even looked at Taehyung. He felt like Taehyung would hate him more now. He would feel scared, uncomfortable again.

Jungkook was not ready to see the hatred, the anger, the disgust for him in Taehyung's eyes.

He sighed and said "take this bags to Taehyung's room." And he left the room while Taehyun walked upstairs behind Jungkook. (Jungkook's room was at the same floor as Taehyung)