The way they have grown trees and shrubs is just like a king builds a mighty fort around his kingdom , the ways were tricky each village had a unique path and ultimately a supreme pathway of with large mahagonies covers all 8 villages , that was really amazing journey learned Kanakambari made it more enchanting journey "

Chowdhary proudly presented his journey experience with Kanakambari.

Her tired orbs urged to shut and have a peaceful sleep , limbs expressed their longing wish for rest.

Anagha packed the diary again and rested her head on the pillow.

" By the grace of Krishna I found the way " Chowdhary's words whirled in her thoughts.

" His trust over Krishna made him to feel Krishna helped him to reach the village but I don't trust these things or have that much faith in gods as sir had , also not intelligent like him to carve own road don't know what happens to me tomorrow " Anagha sighed.

" Sir do help me ask you Krishna to make my path little easier " Anagha giggled and slept.

Jay sighed looking at the text

" Uncle it's out of network coverage she said she will reach you when ever possible " He explained to Robert.

He then rang to Shrimati and Keshav.

" Do not worry sir , she is safe she just texted me and network is poor there you be calm I am there na " Jay even explained to Keshav and assured them.

" Hope you were my father's Daughter instead of a student you are doing more than his own son does to him " Jay smiled.

The mild sunrays didn't cause any effect on Anagha because it was a great task for the rays to cut through the dense forest canopy

The mild sunrays didn't cause any effect on Anagha because it was a great task for the rays to cut through the dense forest canopy. It was the birds who disturbed her sleep.

That cold surrounding gave chills to her as soon as waking up.

" My god I have to light fire again till I get freshed up " Anagha said to herself. After walking another few steps she found a water pond.

" Take heart Anu just once " She with the shivering hand took a palmfull of that icy water and splashed on her face.

" The place it almost good and safe here let me change my outfit and dry them here " Anagha changed her clothes and even spreads the previous one to dry.

She then had some apples which she brought and came near the stone inscription with a magnifying glass and brush.

Though she had gone through the names on it in Chowdary's record she still wanted to tally it.

" If Krishna was here today he would have also be confused to decode these words " Anagha wiped sweat beads away from her forehead.

To her surprise she sensed the stone is not complete but hollow as she moved her palm behind it.

She quickly started to remove creepers which have climbed over it since years.

Few thorns injured her but that thrilling moves occupied her thoughts. It was clear that Prof. Chowdary has not touched this side of the inscription. Her excitement to see the new thing knew no bounds.

After moving away she was amazed to see the spherical stone was actually hollowed to nest an idol in it.

She brushed away mud and dried up leaves and everything from it to take a clear picture of it.

A perfectly carved idol of chalk stone.

" Krishna !!" She exclaimed looking at the idol.

" yes please " a voice boomed from nowhere which scared her to core

" yes please " a voice boomed from nowhere which scared her to core. She jumped with fear and turned back. To find a young man with a green turban but was dressed in a weird way.

 To find a young man with a green turban but was dressed in a weird way

Anagha sighed.

" Brother , Just because you have a peacock feather stucked to your turban and long hairs you can't call yourself as Krishna people declare you as insane " Anagha said actually advised.

" Actually it's a synonym of my name right so I reacted sister " He smiled.

" Really ? What's your name then" She asked.

" Mukunda , from Dwaraka " He grinned.

" Accha Dwaraka , it's 1840 kms away from Almora what are doing here then ?" She giggled but stunned all of a sudden.

" Yeah it's thousand Kilometres away from here but how come Krishna's people travelled to this region ?" Anagha exclaimed and looked at Mukunda who had confused expression.

••••••••••••••

How was chapter guys , hope it was good.

Do share your views with me and let me know your opinion.

Do vote if you like...

So what happens next ? Any guesses?

Thank you

Yours
Vatsu❤️❤❤️