"Yes...for London? Right?"

"Yeah," I nod and look at her and she furrows her brows and mouths "what is this?"

"Okay London, I need to see your number, you have one?"

I grab her hand and show her the healing tattoo on her wrist. "Yep.." she types something in and looks back at her. "When's your birthday please?"

She huffs. "24th of December, 2000,"

"Wait..what?" I whisper and she looks up at me.

"I know, the day before Christmas, whatever,"

"Yep, and your full name?"

"London Beau Reed," she murmured and the nurse nods.

"Perfect, follow me,"

"What's going on Louis?" she asks.

"We have the same birthday," I whisper to her in the dead silence.

"That's what's going on here?" she furrows her brows in sarcasm. "Ugh," she huffs. "You're a is the 24th?"

"Yes," I nod. "1991,"

"Wait...you're like...so much older than me,"

"Yeah so?" I shrug.

"Like...you're twenty six? and I'm eighteen,"

"London," her name was called which made me spin her around and I did just realise our age gape but whatever. "Okay," she closes the door and London sits down. "You know why you're here?"

She snaps her head to me and I just shake my head. "I didn't tell her because I didn't want her to fuss around,"

"Right, well you're here to get birth control," she explains and she slowly looks at me but I don't look at her.

"Why?" she asked snappily but I didn't look at her, I just scrolled on my phone.

"Every girl gets put on it for their owners but it's entirely up to them,"

She glared at me and I just side eye her. "And what if I didn't want to?"

"You don't have a choice," I chip in softly. "I'm doing this because I don't need you getting knocked up by anyone,"

"Knocked up? Are you kidding me?" she snaps.

"I told you not to make a scene," I mutter.

"I can leave you guys for a minute,"

"It's fine, she'll get over it,"

"No I won't get over it, why are you forcing me to do this?"

The nurse looks at me and I nod. "Just stay still," she whispers but she doesn't.

"Louis, why are you forcing this upon me?" she asks. I shake my head, refusing to answer again.

"I already told you,"

The nurse holds her arm out but she tries to squirm. "I don't wanna go on birth control, my family doesn't believe in it,"

"Why?" I ask.

"Because, it can mess up your fertility," she breathes.

"London, please hold still," the nurse says calmly. I stand up and grab her arm, which makes her eyes widen as he arm was now still. "It'll hurt for a few seconds, okay?"

She looks up at me, and he eyes stare into mine, and I do feel a little bad that she's so worried about her future but she'll thank me, I'm sure of it. I hold her hand but she definitely doesn't hold it back and she gives up trying to move so she looks away.