I've also noticed that every time we kiss or make out, he's hard. Like yesterday I felt him and the day he...you know, I saw he was hard and I wanted to help him but he wouldn't let me.

Just thinking about this made me bite my toothbrush to make it stop. The more I think about it the more I realise that he gets me turned on a lot, and I don't even realise.

I shake my head and continue, spitting and rinsing my mouth out before sighing and look at myself in the mirror again. I decided I would braid my hair, thinking about my life since I got here and having no luck but to not think about Louis.

He's hot and he knows it, he uses that against people and I can see the effect he has on me. It's like he has sever mood swings or something because honestly, he was so nice to me last night by letting me cuddle him on the couch and we fell asleep together but today he's just been an asshole.

I shook my head just thinking about it. Why did he have such an effect on me? Like..is there even a reason for this?

"I've got to get the fuck out of here," I whisper to myself. I spit and rinse out my brush, tapping it and tossing it into the cup.

I open the door to the bathroom and there he stood, like he was expecting me to come out but only this time he was in black skinny jeans with vans, and a black hoodie. I look up at him and push past him on purpose. "London," he scolds.

"Leave me alone," I decide I definitely didn't want to be near him anymore.

"London," he repeats and steps into my room.

"I'm getting changed, can you leave?" I snap.

"Listen—" he goes to say but I cut him off.

"No you listen," I snap back. "What is wrong with you? You were so nice last night and you let me sleep in your bed so why this morning are you all pissy about it?"

"Because," he says. "I wasn't expecting you to wake up next to me, isn't it obvious?"

"Well you told me I could, otherwise I wouldn't have, okay?"

"I know that," he huffs. "I don't remember things well, clearly,"

I roll my eyes. "Whatever," I push him by the shoulders out of my room, closing the door and I hear him yelling my name but I lock the door, all in anger.

"London!" he snaps, jiggling the handle.

I change from my shorts into leggings and the longest hoodie I owned which was still cropped and slid on the pink converses. I tied them up and he started to bang on the door. I looked up at the window and rushed to it.

"London Reed!" he snapped. "Unlock this fucking door!"

"Leave me alone!" I screamed back. I stood there and reaches out to open the curtains, looking at the window to see there was a lock and I prayed to god it wasn't locked.

I tried to slide it up at the top and heard it creak. "Come on, please," I whisper. But when I felt hands on my hips ripping me away I yelped out in startle.

"What are you doing!" he snapped and I look at the door to see it was open, probably meaning he pick locked it. I start crying as he puts me on the bed and I shake my head in fear of what's going to happen because he caught me trying to escape.

"Everything in here is locked, this house is secure, so what we're you doing?"

"Nothing!" I yell back. "I just wanted fresh air!" I cry.

"Stop crying, London," he huffed.

"You're gonna hit me or something!" I screw my eyes shut and let the tears slip down my cheeks.

"London," he shakes his head. "I'm not going to hit you,"

"Why?" I sniff and try to pull myself together.

"I told you I'm not like that!" he huffs loudly. "You know this!"

"Stop yelling," I whine, shaking my head.

"Stop crying," he said.

"I can't," I cry. He crouches down in front of me and I wipe my eyes. "I'm sorry okay? Fuck, I miss my family and I just wanna see them at least for one more time," I start crying again.

"Well, you can't,"

"Just sign the papers, why and I here anyway?"

He doesn't answer. "You don't use me for the proper reasons anyway,"

"I don't make the rules, I need you here okay?" he says. "Just stop crying, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to ask you things,"

"O—Okay," I sniff and try to pull myself together.

"Why the fuck did you push me?"

"I wanted to get changed but you wouldn't leave.." I murmur with my eyes still watery.

"Why did you lock me out when I know how to pick-lock without looking? I was picking locks before I was even born, London,"

"Well..I didn't know that.."

"Why?"

"So you wouldn't come back in to annoy me,"

"Why would I annoy you?"

"Because you're an ass to me Louis!" I snap. "I don't know what I did to you or why you're doing this!"

He doesn't answer. "I'm an ass to everyone,"

"Well.." I sniff. "Count me out," I shake my head. "I don't wanna be apart of that,"

"I can't help it,"

I shake my head and look down. "Look.." he sighs. "I'm sorry about this morning but...I'm certainly not used to waking up, cuddling up to someone,"

"What about Erin?"

"She's different,"

"Why? Because you've slept with her?"

"If I wanted to fuck you, I would've, I've fucked you with my tongue," he says. My cheeks heat instantly and my head flies down. "I've know Erin since she came here, okay? We've just had...chemistry? I don't know how to explain it other than that we've just messed around and it's gotten us into a lot of trouble,"

I nod and sniff. "If I knew you didn't want me there, I would've gotten up in the middle of the night,"

He shakes his head. "I wanted you there, but I just wasn't used to it, you know?"

I nod. I look at him and he bites his lip. "You're very pretty," he whispers. I blush and bite my lip.

"So are you.."

He smiles. "Thanks,"

"I'm sorry," I whisper and he nods.

"I know," he whispers. "Can I kiss you again?"

I look up at him, with my eyes and meet with his big blue ones and I nod. "Yes,"

He stands up and puts one knee in between my legs and goes to put his hands on the bed behind me which pushed me down with a grunt and he presses our lips together.

He only kisses me once before he grabs my chin and turns my head as he kisses across my lips and down my jaw to my neck which makes my lips part. He kisses my neck slowly and gently, making me smile to myself at the feeling of his lips on mine.

Oh god...

//
😶

OMG NDDJHSHS
FAITH IN THE FUTURE AND BIGGER THAN ME???? i'm so proud🥹