"Okay." Taehyung did not know what to think at that moment. Just this word came out of his mouth.

"You can ask something if you want." Jungkook spoke. He wanted to answer Taehyung. Wanted to see what the boy had in his mind.

"Um.. do you kill innocent people too?" Taehyung's voice was quite.

Jungkook smiled softly again. "No. I work for justice. And Lee's is my biggest enemy." He said calmly.

"But you're a mafia.. how can you? Um, you know.."

"I know, you're thinking that I'm brutal like the other mafias but sweetheart I'm not, what do you think why Namjoon hyung helps me when he's an officer himself?" Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung heard everything and started to think that he did not know Namjoon hyung was an officer. He never asked about his works. He thought Namjoon did the same works as others in the mansion.

But his eyes actually turned slight red when his ears caught the word 'sweetheart'. Jungkook just called him that.

Oh god! He hated this boy then how! But maybe.. maybe he really never hated him.

"D-do you have any past incident that you decided to join mafia group?" Taehyung hesitantly raised a question.

"Uh-hu I have, I'll tell you someday if you want." Jungkook said with a sad smile when he remembered his parents' happy faces.

"Oh, Okay." Taehyung leaned back and let his body relax in the backrest.

"Listen Taehyung I can do anything for you. But you do know that it's danger outside for you so without that anything you ask." Jungkook's was determined. He will make the boy happy in here.

"Can I ask you another question?" Taehyung swore it was the last one for today.

"Yeah ofcourse, go ahead." He gestured him to ask whatever he wanted.

"What about your parents? I mean do they support you in this?"

Jungkook wanted to tell Taehyung that the fucker who was behind Taehyung, he was the one who snatched his parents too. Maybe they were seeing their son from heaven. He wondered how they were. Were they happy that their son was doing something lagal?

But he still had a father right? His uncle.

"I'll tell you everything about this one day. Hm?"

Taehyung nodded. He understood something was wrong when he saw Jungkook zoning out for some minutes.

The room fell silent. No-one was talking, just breathings could be heard.

Taehyung thought that Jungkook and he were done for today. But he was still waiting for another perticular apology. Even after Jungkook said he was sorry for everything.

"So.. I should go?" Taehyung said, he was ready to get up.

"Yes. You can. And yeah you can ask whatever you want okay?" He smile and stood up, like he was hovering the gorgeous boy.

Taehyung saw Jungkook standing so close infront of him. His heart started to beat faster than before.

Finally collecting some courage he got up and walked pass Jungkook.

When he was about to open the door Jungkook held his forearm and turned him back. He was startled at first but Jungkook's hold was firm.

He licked his bottom lip and looked up to see Jungkook's ocean deep eyes.

Suddenly his hands made contact with Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook hugged him.

Both of their hearts were beating out of their limits. They felt that because Their bodies were close, touching.