Negotiation

Bella

Spencer has been sleeping for almost twelve hours now, he hasn't even woke up to ask for food, which is kind of a weird thing as he asks for everything.

My phone starts ringing and I glance at it. 'Reid'

"Natalia" I speak through the phone and he sighs.
"Natalia where the fuck are you and where is Spencer" he roars, I laugh at his temperament. "Oh dear Reid, you should know better than to mess with Francis Fiore".

He hangs up but not before he says "You will pay for this"

I walk up to the kitchen where I find Francis feeding Spencer, I stare at the picture for a moment, he's great with kids, no wonder why we have three.

They are secretly kept in another house that no one knows about but Francis and I with Eda, our family friend. She's the best one in this so we can trust her.

2 hours later

We are on the living room, watching TV, Daredevil to be clear. I think it's the best Marvel show of them all, the story, the characters... it's all amazing.

The phone buzzes and I look at it.

Sexy pretty bitches 💃

Eda
Bitches wanna hang out? Mary will be taking care of the kids while i'm out.

Rori
HEY BITCHES for sure we're going out, there's no way I would miss this night.

Me
AODHQOSDHWODWOQJDOEJWI
YES YES YES
WE
ARE
GOING
OUT
💃💃
🤠🤠
🥳🥳
PARTY
PARTY

RORI
Uhm Bella are you on drugs?

Eda
Lol

Me
I wish
Rori
HAHSHSHAHAJA
omfg

Eda
You for sure are another thing bella bells.

I put away the phone and as soon as I do it, an explosion comes our way making all the glasses shatter into a million pieces. Francis wraps his arms around me as we hit the floor. My head pending and my ears ringing. I haven't experienced something like this not even when i'm drunk. I open my eyes and try to look around but fail as it's all covered by smoke. I cough and turn around going to look at Francis but I notice that he isn't here anymore.

I weakly stand on the floor, my arms trembling on the floor, my breath becoming unsteady, I stand on the floor now, the entire floor filled by glass from the windows. "FRANCIS!" I yell but there's no answer, no no no, Francis please.

I keep walking for two more minutes until I find him on the other side of the house laying with blood all over his face and chest. No no please no.

I run towards him, his breath weak, tears rolling down my cheeks at the image of my dying husband in the floor. "Francis, please I need you" my voice breaks as I finish the sentence. His eyes start opening, he grunts in pain, "I love you, so much Bella, there's no other person in the world I love more than you, Bella Fiore. Y-you are my soulmate, m-my l-life mate m-my ever-rything" he weakly says with some grunts and stuttering filling his voice. "There's no way in fucking hell you are dying Francis Fiore" I whisper-yell through sobs and he laughs.

I pick his arm and place it on the back my neck, helping him to stand up, I walk with him to a safer area where I place him. I look for some cloth to stop the bleeding but there is none, and with the recent event I really doubt it, so I decide to do something clever. I take off my bra and place it in his wound, trying to stop the bleeding. He winces as soon as I do so, I kiss his forehead and keep on pressing it. I remove the strip of the bra and the the bra to his body securing it and finally I close his shirt.