Liam

BELLA

*SMUT WARNING*

Liam comes to the location I sent him, which of course it's the house.

A ding on the bell catches me by surprise and I go to open the door. A maid was already walking to take it.

"Don't worry, I'll take it" I smile at her and she nods.

I swing the door knob and open it. Liam. His skin clear. His brunette hair shining due to the sun. Some of his curls falling on his face. His lips curl up into a grin and his green eyes staring at me.

"Baby girl" he says in a hell of a sexy voice and fuck god I think I just cum.

I take his hand and pull him upstairs to my room and close the door behind me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into his hard chest. Our lips connect in a kiss. It wasn't gentle, or had feelings in it. It was desire. Lust. Our tongues swirled in each others mouths. Fighting for dominance but he wins.

He grabs me by my hair and pulls it back making me look at him. The height difference was so visible.

He grabs my neck and slams my back on the wall not letting go from my neck. With his hand he moves my head to my right asking for permission to kiss my neck and god. Do I give it.

His lips trail my neck, leaving wet kisses on it. I bit my lips and throw my head back. His hands make their way to my shirt which seconds after is ripped. He was impatient. He could've just unbuttoned it but instead he ripped it.

He stares at my bra where my breasts were showing. "God you're perfect" he whispers and my cheeks heat up.

He rips my bra leaving me without anything but ripped clothes around my upper body. I take them out. My breasts out. He placed his mouth on my left erected nipple and sucks it, taking a hand to the other unattended to massage it. His tongue plays with my nipple making me whimper at his action.

His other hand lowers down to my pant and looks back at me, again asking for permission. I nod. He slips his hand through my pants, reaching my soaked pussy. He rubs my pussy making me moan in pleasure but i'm silenced by his lips connected on mine.

Not too long after, he introduces one finger making me moan in pleasure and pain. "Oh shit" I moan and he places another one.

Pumping faster with his two fingers. My arouse showing. My orgasm already falling down my thighs. "Tell me what you want" he whispers and I bit my lip.

"I want you to fuck me. Hard" I demanded and he did as I told him.

He places one hand on my neck and tightens his grip, not choking me but sexually doing it. He throws me to bed and starts unbuckling his belt and lowering his pants and boxers showing his erected cock. I look back at him and he smiles.

Cocky much.

He places the head of it on my entrance, teasing me. I groan at his action making him chuckle.

Without warning he thrusts hard making a tear escape my eye. He thrusts into me. One hand on my neck and the other gripping my waist. His thrusts get harder every moment.

My breasts bouncing at each pound of him making me scream in pleasure. "Oh shit, Liam" I moan "Y-yes like t-that" I moan once again and he quicks his pace.

He lets go of my waist and takes it to my soaked clit. Rubbing it while thrusting. His head falls back, groaning. "Oh god" he groans and I feel his cum inside of me as I reach my high just at the same time. He thrust a little bit more until placing himself out and collapsing next to me.