Guns

BELLA

MATURE SCENE AHEAD (flashbacks)

"Stupid bitch"
"You should've died that day. Your brother shouldn't have saved you"
"You'll die"
"I'll kill you with my own hands"
"You're a disgrace"
"You're weak"
"Coward"
"Bastard"
"Biggest mistake in our family"

He hits me each time he says something. My face can't no longer hold it. Blood starts spilling out. Tears form in my eyes but I won't spill them. I won't give him the pleasure. My body trembles. "Someone help me" I begged silently and hopelessly.

I'm helpless. I don't think I'll make it. He grabs a gun and shoots me. I yell in pain. My voice filling the silent room. He takes out his lighter and bends. He grabs my feet and pulls me to him. He powers my pajama's pants and my underwear and finds it's way to my hip.

With the lighter on he burns my skin. Tears falling down my face. I couldn't take all this pain. "S-stop" I sobbed but he didn't listen. "You won't be weak anymore"

He runs the lighter backwards and forward, burning more skin. My yells getting uncontrollably loud. No one was here. Not lucas. Not anyone of my brothers. Not mom. No one. Even if I yelled louder no one would hear me.

The lighter stops. Seems like it had gone out of gas and I thanked god. My father walks away and I look at my burn. My skin was hurting and bleeding. I covered it with my bare hand and kaye's my head down while silencing my sobs with my free hand.

My body was trembling. The panic attacks since my father got back became worse. My father comes back with an alcohol bottle. He pours all the liquid inside on my wound making me yell in horror. I couldn't take it anymore.

I was giving up.

He throws the bottle to the floor, making it break in many little pieces. He grabs one of them, the biggest he found and sticks it on my burning. I screamed bloody murder. For gods shake why did I deserve this.

He takes out the glass and sticks it once again. And again. And again.

"Bella"
"Bella wake up. It's just a nightmare"
"BELLA" someone yells next to me while shaking me a little.

My body trembled. I was sobbing like never I imagined it could be possible. Sweat was plastered on my forehead making my hair stick on it. I look around only to find Francis next to me. He pulls me to his chest; he places one hand on my head while rubbing it. "Shhh, it's okay" he reassures me while I sob.

My chest was going up and down so fast, I couldn't even breath.

My panic attacks have gotten worse every time I wake from nightmares. So much worse.

He runs his hand up and down my head, trying to calm me. It slowly does but my body never stops trembling. He grabs my face and pulls me away.

Deep ocean eyes inspect my features. My actions. He was trying to read me like if I was a book but I don't think he could. "Thanks" I mutter and he nods. With that he leaves.

I wanted to ask him to stay with me, at least until I slept but he walked away so fast that I couldn't even open my mouth. I sigh and lay down back. My bed was covered by sweat. It was impossible to ignore it and to sleep on it so I stood up and walked away from my room to another one. I opened a door; a beautiful empty guest room.

The room was huge. Paintings hanging on the wall, huge windows as on my room letting the moon illuminate my room.

I walked to the bed and laid down. I didn't want to sleep. I was afraid that those dreams would come to me again. I didn't want to revive that again but finally I gave in and my eyes closed slowly.