Epilogue

Three years later:

"Mommy! Daddy!" three voices yell while jumping on the bed. I turn my head to the pillow and groan.

"Hey babies" I smile at them, they lay down and wrap their tiny arms around me. "Hey mommy" they say and I giggle.

"Can y'all shut up, i'm trying to sleep" Francis groans in annoyance and I tickle him. The kids laugh at my action but it doesn't take much time until Francis comes and tickles everyone in the room.

"Mama, Mama, where's your mommy?" JJ asks with puppy eyes. I glance at Francis who has a worried expression all over his face. He bends down to my height and gives me a reassuring kiss on the top of my head.

"She's on in a very long journey sweetheart" I smile. I didn't think about my mother nor my family with all the drama that had been going on, but now I want to visit them.

"When is she coming back?" she jumps up and down, the bed following her movements. "I don't know, amore, I'll tell you when she comes okay?" I smile deeply and she nods.

"Can we go see ucle Ice?" Reid says with puppy eyes. Those puppy eyes that get me every time. "It's uncle, Reid" Francis rolls his eyes and I playfully punch him. "Hey big man! don't be so mean to your son" I whisper-yell and he chuckles.

"Sure, let's get ready"

An hour later:

"Uncle Ice, uncle Ice!" Reid jumps to Ice's arms and wraps his tiny arms around Ice's neck. "Hey buddy!" he smiles an looks at the rest of us.

"It's so good to see you" I kiss his cheek and we hear a groan from behind. Snapping our heads back we see Francis shooting daggers at Ice. "Let your hands off my wife fucker".

"Dude she's your wife plus I'm in love with my little JJ here" he bends down to his knees and JJ runs to his arms.

"And B, we just saw each other yesterday" I've rolls his eyes making me giggle.

Everything was finally good. Francis was still the don of the mafia but with the help of Ice they were taking everything good.

The man who shot me three years ago was one of Francis' enemies that wanted to kill me in revenge because of some businesses they had undone or whatever bullshit that was.

And also our parents were finally dead which meant that the mafia was all his.

This was it. This is my happy ending. This is the best ending I could ever have. My husband, my best friend and my kids. The thing I never imagined I would ever have. But I do.

"Hey fuckets" Reid giggles and I shot daggers with my eyes to a now scared Francis.

"FRANCIS!"

The end!

I hope you've liked the story and thank you so so much for reading it.

Xoxo.

Stay safe and thanks again!