Lies

BELLA

Ever since I came back home the same video has been playing in my mind.

'WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER ALONE WITH THE BASTARD OF YOUR FATHER' Francis yells and the blonde guy flinched.

'I didn't have another option. It was her or me' the blonde guy retorts in almost a whisper and Francis punches him. The blondie's face spins to the side and that's the moment I can see his face.

Lucas.

'SHE IS YOUR SISTER AND MY SOON TO BE FIANCÉ. FUCKING PROTECT YOUR SISTER, YOUR BLOOD, BASTARD' Francis growls and Lucas stays silent.

'What type or brother are you if you choose yourself over your sister. Over the person you love the most?' Francis asks him with a disgusted look in his face.

'I never loved her. She deserved everything my father did to her. She was never meant to be the princess, I was the one that deserved to be the prince and sooner than later the king of the mafia. That bitch took everything from me' Lucas spits and Francis shoots him execution style.

Tears build on my eyes as I remember every part of that video. From the part that Lucas admits he never loved me to the part where Francis kills him.

The last part gets me the most.

I wipe the tears off my eyes and decide to stop looking at the ceiling and go downstairs to the kitchen.

I walk to the bathroom and brush my hair and put it on a ponytail leaving a strand of my hair at both sides free. I would've curl them but I already have wavy hair so it's not that hard.

I put some mascara and I pick my brush and brush my teeth.

When i'm done I put lipgloss on my full lips and walk downstairs with an oversized shirt which due to the lack of bra i'm in right now, my nipples aren't hard to notice. On my bottom I have grey sweatpants.

Im no longer going to show weakness. I'm done being the broken bitch hay everyone hurts.

#broken😭⛓🕷

I walk down the stairs humming 'Dollhouse' by Melanie Martínez which by the way hasn't left my mind for this entire week.

I walk into the kitchen, my high ponytail bouncing with every step I take until I spot someone already sit on the kitchen.

I stop on my tracks and try to see if it's Francis but he doesn't look like him.

I walk towards the fridge and pick orange juice. I close the fridge and place the juice on the counter and pace to the closet where all the glasses are to pick one and pour it.

I turn around and I see the boy is already looking at me.

His features are much visible now than they were before.

His jaw was as sharp as a knife, I think that if I touched it I would cut my finger. His eyes are a shade of grey, they're the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. His hair is a platinum blonde that's almost all styled backwards except one curl that falls into his forehead.

His lips are pink and weren't small or big they're the perfect side. "Hi" I greet him but he doesn't look away from his phone. Rude.

I take an apple and start eating it. Dante walks in and stares at the blonde guy. "Ice don't be rude to her, motherfucker" he scoffs and the 'Ice' man rolls his eyes.

"Darling, don't mind him he's like this. He'll warm up to you." he says in a low tone so I've doesn't hear it.

I keep eating the apple when Francis walks in the kitchen. "I'm leaving" I state and try to walk past him but he grabs my arm making me turn around.

"Let go of my arm" I demand but he doesn't. "Let. Go. Motherfucker" I repeat but he doesn't do anything either.

"I don't know if you're in that time of the month but today is a ball and I want you there." He states and I scoff. "Yeah, whatever" I try to wiggle out of his grip but it only tightens more.

"Francis you're hurting me" I warn him and then he lets go. "Ball. Be ready at seven." He orders and I stay silent. "I'm not a dog, I don't follow orders" I retort and he scoffs.

"I'd like to differ in that. Wasn't that the reason you were beaten up by your own father?" he says in a duh tone and with a smirk on his face . I slap him and kick him on the balls.

"You're a fucking bastard. I will not go to that stupid ball. You can better look for someone you can pay, and go with her." I walk away and go upstairs but then stop.

I never expected that kind of comment come out of Francis' mouth, but it did. I can't say it hurt because it didn't. It surprised me. I've opened to him and he just.. he used it against me.

"Hey Ice?" I speak up and he glances at me with the same cold eyes that he had when I met him. "You going to the ball?" I ask. He stays quiet for a while until he finally nods his head. "Yes, darling. I'm going to the ball." he says with a blank expression.

"Good. I'm going with you"

And with that I walk away.