Happy?

Four months later:

"Baby come on we have to go to the doctor!" I yell and Francis comes running to me with a smile on his face.

Softie.

"Yes yes yes!" He jumps on place making me giggle like a school girl. "Such a baby" I coo and he pours. "I'm not a baby" he rolls his eyes.

"Mhm"

We get to the car and he speeds it up until we arrive in less than twenty minutes.

We walk into the hospital where some people are seated and we go to our meeting direction. We arrive and I sit on the nearest chair.

"This baby is going to kill me" I groan and Francis kisses my temple. "I can kill you if you want" he smirks and my jaw falls to the floor. "You're such a disgusting pig" I mumble and he laughs.

"But you live this pigs co-

"Miss Fiore?" the doctor interrupts him and I walk to the consult with Francis following behind.

"Let's see how's this baby, okay?" she says offering me a nice smile and I nod.

"This is going to be cold at first but it will pass" she informs before putting a jelly liquid on my belly.

The doctor looks to the monitor while moving the transducer along my tummy. I hiss at the cold sensation but it soon disappears as a heartbeat is heard.

"There they are" she smiles at the both of us and my eyes widen. "They?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah, twins" she informs and I look at Francis who has a wide smile on his face.

"Twins baby" he says and kisses me.

My heart warmed at the gesture. The news took the both of us by surprise but in a good way. Two little ones running through the house flooded my mind. I was happy.

I was happy, finally.

The doctor cleans the gel and we exit the hospital getting into the car and roaring it.

The drive was silent, comfortably silent. Francis was focused on the road while I memorized all of his features until a sudden crush made the car start rolling to the side.

After five or six loops the car was upside-down.

My head was pounding, I couldn't hear anything. I take a glance at Francis only t see him already looking at me with a worry expression on his face. "Baby are you okay?" he asks and I groan. "My head hurts so much and I can barely listen.

He exits the car after two whole minutes of maneuvering and comes to my side taking me out of my seat bridal style. We were about to call for someone to pick us up when a man came to sight.

"Francis Fiore, my ex best friend" he smiles devilishly and a chill run down my spin making me flinch slightly at the feeling.

"Take another step and I'll shoot you" Francis warns to the man who was walking to my direction. "Oh, yeah we don't want to hurt the babies" he falsely poured and took his gun out shooting me in the belly.

I throw on my knees as the immense pain flushes through my body but the only thing I could think about were my babies.

Francis takes out his un and kills the fucker that shoot me. "F-francis" I whimper and everything goes pitch black.