Mad

BELLA

Night came soon and I hadn't spoke to Francis since then. Not that I have to. For all I know, he can rot in hell that I wouldn't care.

I take the last glance at the mirror. The red dress hugged my curves perfectly in all the right places.

My hourglass body was definitely the thing I was most insecure about when I was younger because of the comments my dad used to make, but i'm not insecure anymore.

I'm beautiful, and I now know that. Fuck you father. With all due respect... or not.

My hair had its natural waves, and I liked it. For the make up I didn't do too much, some red lipstick and gloss, and for the eyes mascara and a nude shade.

The door bursts open revealing Francis. He was wearing a black tuxedo that hugged his every muscle perfectly. If he moves his arm a little I think it would definitely break.

His bored expression remains, even if I wanted to read him I couldn't.

His eyes travel up and down my body until they stop on my lips. After two long seconds he finally meets my eyes.

"It's time to go" He states in a calmed tone and I nod. Francis offers me his arm to take but I ignore him and walk down the stares, where I've was waiting for us.

"Fucking hell you look gorgeous, Bells" Dante gasped and I giggled. "You don't look bad yourself".

I walk towards Ice who extends his arm and I take it. "Dante's right, you look beautiful" he says in a bored tone and I smile. "You look good too" I whisper.

A clear of throat snaps me out of my thoughts and I see Francis with a clenched jaw. "We should get going" he grunts and we start making our way to the entrance but a high-pitched voice stops us.

"HEY BABE" a blonde bimbo comes closer to him and wraps her arms around his neck, he tries to unwrap her arms but fails.

"Not your babe" he says with a warning tone and she unwraps her arms.

The blonde bimbo, whose name I still don't know finally notices me and eyes me up and down. "And who is she?" she asks annoyed and Francis is about to say something but I stop him.

"Your mom" I smile and we all head out except Francis and his bimbo who was clearly annoyed by my response.

The drive was filled with tension. I could feel Francis eyes burn wholes in my skull while he had an arm wrapped around the bimbo's waist and me ignoring him. Ice didn't say anything. He just sat next to me and kept quiet.

I placed my head on Ice's shoulder and I saw from my peripheral vision Francis clenching his jaw even more. If that's possible.

The SUV came to a stop and the doors were opened by the guards. Ice went out first and offered me his hand which I happily took. "Thank you" I muttered and he smiled.

HE FUCKING SMILED.

And oh god what smile. He's literally perfect.

Lights started flashing since the second I stepped out of the car. Paparazzi started asking all kind of questions.

"Didn't you have a fiancé?"
"Where's Francis?"
"Are you cheating on him?"

But as soon as Francis came into view with his bimbo the questions stopped. I can see the headlines in the newspaper. 'Bella grey and her fiancé Francis Fiore are cheating in one another'.

But that's not what upsets me. I don't care about the headlines. I care about the fact that if he cheats on me he's so cool and he's not judged but if I do it i'm a slut and a bitch.