Fuckers

BELLA

I hate him. I fucking hate him. It's not his fault that my family got killed but I think it is in some part. I should've been there. It's my fault too.

I pull away from Francis' embrace and a bullet pierced my chest. Francis hasn't yet noticed anything but the gunshots.

"F-Francis" I stutter and his eyes widen as soon as they reach my chest. "Fuck" he roars. "Ice! take her to the doctor. Now!" he growls and Ice picks me bridal style to the doctor.

As soon as we reach the doctor, she starts working on the bullet while I talk to Ice. I didn't want to be slept so I chose just the anesthesia that would make me not feel my chest. How is it called? Oh yes. Local anesthesia.

"Do you have any idea of you could've killed your family?" Ice asks, hesitation running all over his face like he's regretting his question. Do I know? not really but I do have an idea.

It could be two options: a- my father. He never loved anyone so if they upset him he would kill anyone. b- any enemy. But i'm decanting for the first one. "I do have an idea, yeah" I say almost in a whisper.

The knot that's forming on my throat it's huge. I can't describe the pain i'm feeling right now. I've already lost a bother and It hurt, but loose your three brothers and your mother too it's a different kind of pain. "Who would?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

I shrug and immediately regret it. "I'm sorry" I tell the doctor who is operating on me. She smiles and I look back at Ice. "My father" I state blankly. "Y-your father?" he stutters and I nod.

"He's a very cruel man. He shot my brother just because he tried to defend me while he was beating me up and has shot also my other brothers because of the same thing and even because they forgot to clean something or do something for the mafia so, yeah. He doesn't love anyone but himself so I do not doubt that he's the one that killed my family" a tear rolls down my cheek as soon as I say that last part.

They didn't deserve it. They were the best people in the whole world but still I feel guilty. It should've been me, not them. "Don't feel guilty" Ice speaks throwing me out of my thoughts and my eyes widen.

"H-how-"
"How do I know that you're feeling guilty? because i've been there before. Not in the same way as you but I've been there before." he smiles sadly and I nod. "I'm sorry".

Ice was cold, even when being called like that, he really is, but he's also a good person and doesn't deserve that kind of pain. Nobody does.

"Can you?" I ask extending my hand and he stares at it.

"It's okay, understand that you don't like physical contact" I reassure him and he holds my hand hesitantly.

FRANCIS

The fuckers had the audacity to shoot at my fiancé. They really have a death wish. Okay then.

I take my pistol and start shooting at the fuckers that keep coming for me. With Dante on my side and a few other men we're able to kill them all. Except for one. We have some interrogation to do. "Take him to the basement" I demand and my men nod.

Five minutes later I arrive to the basement and pass through all the eye scans and locks. The guards in the door nod their heads to me and open the door making the dickheads bloody body visible from here.

"Wake him" I order.

He starts waking and I punch him. "You better start talking before I chop your dick and shove it down your throat. Who sent you" I roar and the man just smiles.

"Are you dumb or something? stop smirking"

"Your father and you know what he wants. His mafia back" he states and fury runs down my body. If one thing I have for sure is that my mafia will never go back to him. He killed my sister and even my mother for all I know. She deserves to rot in hell with his full speech of mAfIa bEfOrE lOvE.

He thinks love makes us weak. But I do not think so. It makes us stronger. Stronger for the person we love. It even gives us a reason to live and fight when we want to stop fighting.

One thing is to want my mafia back in your lower, and do anything to have it back, but shooting at my fiancé? Ah ah. No fucking way you walk out with that. I take out my gun and shoot him execution style before walking back to the house.

"Boss. This is for you" Andrea gives a note to me and leaves.

'One day, son'

Creepy as hell. But not the statement. The way it's written. With blood.

I run to the doctor and see Ice holding Bella's hand.

I clear my throat and he looks at me. "Can you leave me with her?" I ask and he nods. "She really loves you" he smiles and my heart skips a beat.

Bella starts waking up and looks up at me. "Bella we need to talk" I say and she nods.

"We're getting married tomorrow"